Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why Bother With Cams....

Poster
    i was just wondering how many of you even bother downloading cam version of movies ?.. ( especially TMD's ) i can get a movie the same size as tmd's and way better quality. but anways, I HAVE 56k, and i never downloading anything thats a cam, i only get the screeners and dvd rips...and ive noticed lotsa ppl with cable/adsl are downloading cams, why would u want to download a cam! if u download @ more then 10kb a sec why the hell would u wanna get a cam.. just wait for the screener, or just dont get it at all...

so how many of you cable/adsl ppl actually download cams ?

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    i have cable and i downloaded the cam version of matrix reloaded that was my first and last time downloading a cam version like it was ok but nothing lk dvd-rip or a screener so thats it
    Big Alien and Ufo Fan,If you have anything with aliens or ufo's in please pm me thanks

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    y is everyone seems to think every movie will have a screener?

sometimes the best copies you can find, will be cams... ctp has been solid this year so far, with good TS copies... but sometimes, if waiting for a dvd rip, all u have is a cam, why not watch it? Some cams are decent, most are shit...

i have the reloaded cam, but it will be gone once a nice TS copy hits...

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    every movie u ever see will either have a screener OR a dvd rip, EG: comes out on dvd, someone rips it..

my point is that, instead of downloading a cam, u should just wait for it to be released on dvd... or just go see it... and u said some cams are decent....wich ones are ?? like can u gimmi the names ?, or is it only the ts ones ?

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    as Schmiggy_JK23 has previously stated the security on the matrix reloaded was very tight.

They will proabably never of made any screeners so how can you download them if they were never made.

do not expect a dvd screener for this film any time soon. but i might be wrong

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    now why wait for a dvd rip... which could be 4-8 months in the making... when u can get a cam untill then, if thats all you can get? Sure we would all love a screener, or a nice telesync, but if all u can get is a cam, and u dont think the movie is worth paying 8$ for, why not? Its their choice, they can download what ever appeases them.

I personally have numerous requests for the matrix, from people who dont have the means to see it... so, i downloaded it... ive seen it twice in the theater... but its nice to have, till something comes along better... thats why... when you have the bandwith... theres no reason to not get multiple upgraded copies of films...

Its like saying, well i am the richest person in the world... i have a radeon 9700 right now, it runs all of my games right now just fine... and since i have so much money, Im going to buy the 9800 as soon as it comes out, even though i dont need it, because I can... see the point? Get the best thats out at the time... when something better comes along, upgrade to that...

* on a side note, to everyone who reads this:listen people... SCREENERS ARE RARE! especially within the first few months of a movies release... they are not the norm... people need to get off this i need a screener bullshit the instant a movie comes out...*

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    hmmmz... well im sorry, i didnt know there was so many poor people in this world that cant afford to see a movie for 8$ ;D

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    so funny. half the movies that come out, are worth paying 8$ for, because they are shit... or mediocre... so if you want to give something a chance, u can view a cam, if its all thats out... a few times, i have watched movies on my pc, that i at first didnt want to see at the theaters... (i work for a company that does trailer checks, and seat counts for theaters, so i most movies free)... whether for cash reasons, or quality reasons, and ithas turned out that i have liked them, so i have bought the dvds... just because peopls downloads dont have the order yours does, is no reason to start a thread about it.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    in my country usually when film hits the cinemas I can download a good DVD Rip.......so my life is like half a year out of sync compared to US......so I don't need to watch cam's and I can enjoy quality.......there are some films with international release date (X-Men 2) that I have to wait as long as the others......also movies that generate big hyp (Matrix Reloaded) are in my local cinemas far earlier than DVDRip is available........and for the record : I have never downloaded any cams after my first downloaded movie (then I didn't knew what is a cam or dvdrip or codec etc.)

So come, come now, get pissed on, shitted on
    Tough talk turns to, "Can't we all just get along"

-Royce Da 5'9''-

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    It depends on my mood, but I download some cams from time to time. Indeed the "screener" thing is misunderstood, and people have been spoiled in the past. In fact, I don't download DVD rips very often, since I buy/copy everything that I want on DVD. I'd say that I download more cams than anything else. Though there is much better quality out there than TMD. B)
    Proud member of MDS

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast