Thread: Feeling sad today

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    found out my mate in Sheerness lost his mum way back in April,it upset me as she was a great lady.
    He couldn't contact me before today as he didn't have my new address.
    I'm determined not to let people I care about go so long without contacting them.
    My new resoloution,Stay in touch.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Sorry to hear that.

It's a good resolution though. I have too many regrets caused by loosing touch with people.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    All my real mates are down south,I've made a few good friends up here,but been lazy about my friends down there,I think they may get sick of me in the next six months but am determined not to leave it to long between contacting them from now on.
    There is no excuse not to now days.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    All my real mates are down south,I've made a few good friends up here,but been lazy about my friends down there,I think they may get sick of me in the next six months but am determined not to leave it to long between contacting them from now on.
    There is no excuse not to now days.
    Absolutely. It's always a "they know I love them I'll call them tomorrow" thing.
    I find it difficult to pick up a phone, especially when I'm a bit down, and then before I know it months have gone by and then I'm embarrased as I've left it so long.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Sad news that Gripper.
    A lot of my frinds have moved away over the years, And lost contact with them, I've found friends reunited site has been a good way of finding them again.
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

6. Lounge   -   #6
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    Even though you haven't spoken in a long time, you know who your friends are. It takes one second and your back.