Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Thread: TB open for SIGNUPS !!!

Why can't I confirm this basta*d!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!

2. BitTorrent   -   #72
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    1) Download and install mIRC ( http://www.mirc.com/get.html ), then open it

2) Click 'Continue' and ignore the 30 days stuff

3) The first time you load up mIRC, 'mIRC Options' will pop-up. You HAVE to do this:
    » Full Name: write anything, as long as you write something (I typed 'fdhodsfh', random rubbish)
    » Email address: you don't need to type your real e-mail, just type anything as well (I typed 'red', don't ask)
    » Nickname: your nick
    » Alternative: your other nick (anything)

4) Press OK (you don't need any other mIRC Options set to connect), and you'll be in the status window. Don't be scared if you just see text, consider mIRC an advanced DOS prompt with chat capacities...Ok that wasn't very conforting, disregard and continue :p

5) To connect to the server, type: /server irc.p2p-network.net

6) If it's the first time you connect to this server, you need to register your nick (so only you can use it). To do this, type: /nickserv register <password.to.your.nick> <your.real.email> . If it's not the first time you connect and/or you have already registered your nick, you need to type /nickserv identify <password.to.your.nick> to be granted access to your nick (else you'll be re-nicked).

7) 1) Download and install mIRC ( http://www.mirc.com/get.html ), then open it

2) Click 'Continue' and ignore the 30 days stuff

3) The first time you load up mIRC, 'mIRC Options' will pop-up. You HAVE to do this:
    » Full Name: write anything, as long as you write something (I typed 'fdhodsfh', random rubbish)
    » Email address: you don't need to type your real e-mail, just type anything as well (I typed 'red', don't ask)
    » Nickname: your nick from TB (I typed 'Paizit0')
    » Alternative: your nick from TB with something added, like '_alt', '1', whatever (I typed 'Paizit0_alt')

4) Press OK (you don't need any other mIRC Options set to connect), and you'll be in the status window. Don't be scared if you just see text, consider mIRC an advanced DOS prompt with chat capacities...Ok that wasn't very conforting, disregard and continue :p

5) To connect to the server, type: /server irc.p2p-network.net

6) If it's the first time you connect to this server, you need to register your nick (so only you can use it). To do this, type: /nickserv register <password.to.your.nick> <your.real.email> . If it's not the first time you connect and/or you have already registered your nick, you need to type /nickserv identify <password.to.your.nick> to be granted access to your nick (else you'll be re-nicked).

7)type: /j irc://irc.p2p-irc.net/torrentbytes-support
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-17-2006 at 03:27 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #73
    FIGURED IT OUT IDIOTS!!!!!!!!! YOU need to copy and quit IE and reload IE
    and then paste the url again
    in it and then it works!!!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!!!
    SUCKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FOUND THIS OUT BY MYSELF TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #74
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    That was quite possibly the most PAINFUL signup i have ever gone through in my entire life

5. BitTorrent   -   #75
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by LackOfInterest View Post
    That was quite possibly the most PAINFUL signup i have ever gone through in my entire life
    not half as difficult as trying to explain to dontcare where the "go" button is

6. BitTorrent   -   #76
    I still don't know what fu*king "go" button you idiots are talking about.....I just know that i signed up at torrentbytes and and using it and My life is saved now!!!

"GO" button...you guys are on drugs!!!! Stop being high....high on drugs...
    Last edited by DontCare; 12-17-2006 at 03:40 AM.

7. BitTorrent   -   #77
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    Thats all that matters m8

8. BitTorrent   -   #78
    nickw1988's Avatar FST Xtreme User BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i got it working just changed my IP address and a message was waiting for me

9. BitTorrent   -   #79
    midospirit's Avatar ToЯRenT AdDicT BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    ooh i get upset ... i don't understand the last part
    so i can't do it
    plz alien5 do it 4 me
    as u know user name: CUBiX
    i'll be gratful if u did that

10. BitTorrent   -   #80
    midospirit....you idiot....just click on the confirmation link and you get the white page....then you just copy the url on the white page....quit IE and restart IE and paste the url and then it works.... how stupid are you? How stupid can people be?

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast