Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sad day...

aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Just look around, many people give out stuff for just a ratio proof. Maybe not TB, but surely stuff like OiNK/bitme~ these can be traded for TB if you so wish.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    All good things come in time just takes patience. The site isn't all that anyway, I was a bit disappointed. TL has just as much and many more posters, up to 800 seeders / 100 leechers
    TB up to 450 seeders / 80 leechers which means you won't be straped for credits you can always beef up your ratio easily

But for those of you that just gotta have it because you don't have it, then give it time you'll get in.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    mestari's Avatar Witchmaster BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    I just signed in about an hour ago. Keep trying..! And there is some rumours on TB forums that user limit will be rising up to 40k..so don't lose your hope.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I think it's going to happen,
    Over at #torrentbytes-support DXC said that there should be no worries cuz the user limit will be increased.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Unexpectedly Obvious BT Rep: +1
    Thanks you all for the tips Hope I'm in time for the increase in user limit!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12