Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more FREE TL invites...

man2069us's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    Yeah ... this is simply intolerable ... if we could have a sticky to list cheaters and get them banned from here it would solve a lot of problems ... i too have given dozens of invites for free here with 3 TL just yesday ... and i dont even have the privilege to be a vip or donor on any of them ... fst is perhaps the most credible place on the internet for trading and giving away tracker invites and it wud be a pity if a few rotten apples spoilt that

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    the same happen to me n they disabled my account thru lots of creeping from me n a few members helping out i got my account bak but i have a 8 week warning they are getting very strict

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    FWIW - I was one of the lucky ones delimare gave an invite to.
    I'm the 1/6 who hasn't cheated - honest - I've not torrented anything yet !
    To delimare - all I can say is thanks for the invite m8.
    It's tough to know who's genuine and who isn't.
    Suppose one thing you could do in the future (as others have) is ask for previous ratio proofs beforehand.

r

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Screens are not reliable, aks them for a username at some tracker and check them out.That's my fav of free giving.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    publish their nicks here please for everyone's sake

we should try and figure out how would we setup a cheater's list, how would we keep track and have the proof that they actually cheated, etc

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    cheaters are so lame everyone wants to be king of their so called virtual hill but they don't want to put any effort in, so why do it at all. it would be like playing a game but in full god mode, pfff why bother playing it at all. It's not like the files aren't available anywhere else, if you must have it for free with no effort then go buy it or download it from 1 of the thousands of bots on irc or any other of the freely available places.

Anyway yes we should track them so others can be a step ahead of the scammers, cheaters etc. Why should the good people of freebies or trades pay for those who are only out for themselves.

I agree with Corey screenies aren't worthy as a yes or no they are only good for a first step. Checking the users name on the site against their true info is better. I personally won't show my user-name outside of a PM to protect myself and the trader/giver from possible ban. I understand why some say NO PM etc but for everyones protection more info should stay in PM only.

It's a pain to have to check into every person you give invites to but to prevent your good deed from biting you in the butt it's a needed step. Hopefully the more info on lamers we have here at FST the easier it will be for future give aways/trades because the sites are going to be more strict with every passing day.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    God forgive them?? Nope. They need to punish them

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12