Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Help On Computer To Tv Watching Movies...

wait i still dont get it i have nero but which section do i choose it ask me to to choose video or data or something i dont know which 1 and i also dont know how to convert tho

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Okily Dokily. Well Im going to guess you have Nero 5...actually Nero 4 is pretty similar. Anywho when you start up Nero the little Cd creation wizard should start up. Now when it ask you what type of cd choose other format. Then pick VCD. And thats about it. Actually even easier is too just start up Nero Express pick Videos/Pictures -> SVCD. Good Luck

Edit: Oh, and Nero will do all of the conversion for you, so dont worrying about having to convert the .avi file to .mpeg.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Originally posted by thegroggman@17 May 2003 - 00:41
    Edit: Oh, and Nero will do all of the conversion for you, so dont worrying about having to convert the .avi file to .mpeg.
    I'm not saying that you don't, but I have never had a movie turn out right using Nero's encoding.

I've always used TMPGEnc.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Yeah youre right, well if you have the MPEG-2/DVD Plug-in for Nero it works actually quite well. But if you want it guaranteed to work than yeah TMPGEnc is your best bet. Oh and you can download the MPEG-2/DVD Plug-in off of kazaa.

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    wait i cant there's only DVD and DD-CD and only CD is clickable DD-CD and DVD aint clickable do i need like a dvd write or something??

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    oh and another thing should i do VCD or svcd

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Whoa whoa whoa now...do a screen capture and let me know what you're talking about here.

Edit: Definitely do SVCD, better quality.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    wait i got it it was soo ez i couldv'e just used nero express

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    ROFL! Im pretty sure I mentioned that, but yeah Nero Express makes any type of CD burning a breeze.

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    wait but is it suppose to like take forever in the beggening cause myn is

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast