Thread: anonym and encrypted filesharing programm?

Hello, I was looking for the most secure filesharing programms. Rshare looks fine on the first view, what do you think about?

Do you think this picture is the truth?

Can you suggest any other anonym (routed) and encrypted file sharing services/programms?
    Last edited by tasteit; 12-19-2006 at 02:25 AM. Reason: .

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Broken's Avatar Obama Supporter
    Newsgroups is the winner in speed and safety.

With a premium provider the only limit to how fast you can download is your internet connection. Since it's creation in 1985 not a single user has had a lawsuit filed against them for downloading. Content is massive, growing by an estimated 2.5TBs daily - and this content is accessible upto 90 days.

Anyways, if this sounds promising you can learn more in the Newsgroups section of this site.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Well, I forgot to add this but I was looking for some free service.

Those premuim providers cost money (like 10$ for 5 GB or 90$ for unlimited) and the next problem is if I send them money I can`t do that anonymus and them get my account data (laters name and adresss).

And in my country this isn`t very secure. Therefore I wanted something like a overview about the 3thrid generation of filesharing. The technique with routing and encrypting seams to be really secure.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by tasteit View Post
    Well, I forgot to add this but I was looking for some free service.

Those premuim providers cost money (like 10$ for 5 GB or 90$ for unlimited) and the next problem is if I send them money I can`t do that anonymus and them get my account data (laters name and adresss).

And in my country this isn`t very secure. Therefore I wanted something like a overview about the 3thrid generation of filesharing. The technique with routing and encrypting seams to be really secure.
    There is nothing wrong with purchasing a premium usenet account - there is nothing illegal about doing so. The Usenet was not create for, nor is is strictly used for file sharing. Many people use newsgroups on a daily basis for general communication - its one of the big reasons you'll never see Usenet blocked at colleges, where as other p2p methods are.

Also, I'm not sure where you're looking for usenet access, but your prices are extremely inflated. I pay 15 dollars a month for unlimted access with 8 connections and 45 days of retention. I highly suggest newshosting.com or newsdemon.com both have unlimited plans for under 20 dollars a month.

There are also free providers, but you wont receive the same speeds, retention, or file completion. Basically if you want fast and anonymous downloading, spend the few extra bucks a month to do it right.

Junkie