Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: Elit Beats ScT and TB!

  1. #1
    File2File's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    126
    Elitsällskapet.se recently beat Torrentbytes.net and ScT!

    It's the torrent: Sweet.Land.LIMITED.DVDRiP.XViD-HLS


    Elit's pre: 2006-12-19
    01:06:16


    TB's pre: 2006-12-19
    08:13:37


    ScT's pre: Not yet.

    This is kinda revolution, as Elit keep beating Swebits.


    - F2F

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Uk-T BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    396
    SCC pre: 2006-12-18
    22:31:03 -- Posted 14 minutes and 14 seconds after pre

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    File2File's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by bombi View Post
    SCC pre: 2006-12-18
    22:31:03 -- Posted 14 minutes and 14 seconds after pre
    loel, that's not ScT

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    heyhula28's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    655
    what url elitebist?

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    File2File's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    126
    Elitsällskapet.se recently beat Torrentbytes.net and ScT!

    blabla..

    ....


  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Uk-T BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by File2File View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bombi View Post
    SCC pre: 2006-12-18
    22:31:03 -- Posted 14 minutes and 14 seconds after pre
    loel, that's not ScT


    SCC=S*****ccess.org
    Last edited by bombi; 12-19-2006 at 02:43 PM.

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    File2File's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by bombi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by File2File View Post

    loel, that's not ScT


    SCC=S**********.org

    awww, you mean?!

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Ac3Dunk's Avatar S.O.P-Laf BT Rep: +5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Sou.MaNTa-EC
    Posts
    758
    Quote Originally Posted by default View Post
    elitsällskapet is a lame site... not many torrents and they give you lots of invites when you join. if i were you i wouldn't give anything above 2.5 for it right now. if i didn't already delete my account i'd give you one for free

    btw, happy b-day

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    File2File's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    126
    Quote Originally Posted by zalamo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by default View Post
    elitsällskapet is a lame site... not many torrents and they give you lots of invites when you join. if i were you i wouldn't give anything above 2.5 for it right now. if i didn't already delete my account i'd give you one for free

    btw, happy b-day

    ZomgZ, 9 days ago, Now they've beaten ScT

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SkullForce's Avatar Donga Bonga BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,334
    May be !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •