Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Azureus problem!

Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I was away from my computer few hours with only Azureus running and when I came back my computer was frozen. I had to restart it and when I ran Azureus all my 100 torrents where gone! Restarted Azurues and the computer but all gone...I rather not download all those .torrent files again, is there anything else I can do?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Azureus is quite laggy because of it's java-implementation, sometimes it suddenly takes 100% cpu.

I went from Azureus to µtorrent a while ago and I love µtorrent! It's so much simpler and takes almost no cpu at all, you should try it.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    the same reason i change to utorrent, 100% cpu, i still like Azureus but it must be easy to use a program and Azureus always makes trouble (forme) so i suggest also to change client..sorri for that torrent massacre btw
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Mod @ ChildBytes BT Rep: +2
    When you go µtorrent, you will never look back!
    Do you have a child at home?
    Visit www.childbytes.net and get the stuff you need, such as Movies, Music, comics, games all this for your kid.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    I might think about switching but for now I want my torrents back!! please if anyone know what the problem is...

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    µtorrent stores .torrent files in an application data folder. Perhaps Azureus does the same.
    If it does, and you can find them, I'd suggest installing µtorrent and importing those stored .torrents.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    if you're on windows:

Start > Run
    %appdata% <enter>

browse to the Azureus/torrents folder. all of your .torrent files should be there, just add them again.

which version of azureus and which version of java do you have installed?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    the torrents folder is empty,I am runnng Azureus 2.5.0.0. and Java 1.5.0_07

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Just dl the actual .torrent files off the site again and direct them to dl the files into the locations of the files you already started. It should resume them from where it left off.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    you might also want to update your version of java. 1.5.0_10 is out.
    http://java.com/en/download/index.jsp

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast