Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: please please help me

  1. #1
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    405
    what is that pleasee
    Hax0r wannabe
    i tryed to signup and they write me this please help me

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    svergie's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    571
    can u say clearly
    Never Give Up...
    Try _Until_U_Succeed

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    405
    this is the error in TB and i have another now:
    It appears you (or someone else using the same ip, ................) already have an account on TorrentBytes - please remember you are restricted to ONE account!

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    cairo
    Posts
    262
    hurry up the sing up is open now for moe users

    users now 38,151 and not close

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delta of the NiLe
    Posts
    1,417
    man here trade section not please help me

    realy we like to help you but you keep doing many topic for the same prob"plz help me i'm stuck "

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delta of the NiLe
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by SERVERNET View Post
    hurry up the sing up is open now for moe users

    users now 38,151 and not close
    exactly

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    405
    Quote Originally Posted by erax View Post
    man here trade section not please help me

    realy we like to help you but you keep doing many topic for the same prob"plz help me i'm stuck "

    ok but can you help me please with the 2 errors?
    thanks

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    405
    TB write me one this:
    It appears you already have an account on TorrentBytes - please remember you are restricted to ONE account!
    but i signed up many times and i don't remember that i succeed and i can't succeed sign up and i can't login

    how can i find out and login?
    thanks for the help

  9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Delta of the NiLe
    Posts
    1,417
    Quote Originally Posted by LIOR12 View Post
    TB write me one this:
    It appears you already have an account on TorrentBytes - please remember you are restricted to ONE account!
    but i signed up many times and i don't remember that i succeed and i can't succeed sign up and i can't login

    how can i find out and login?
    thanks for the help
    if you have a router ,restart it and try again "clean your browser too"

  10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +2
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    405
    yes i have router and restart my camputer?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •