Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Am Reading...........................

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Fotograferen in de praktijk - John Freeman. It's a book about new photgraphy techniques, pretty interesting
    Angola, promises and lies - Karl Maier. About the civil war in Angola...

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by botts+26 May 2003 - 13:04--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (botts @ 26 May 2003 - 13:04)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--JPaul@25 May 2003 - 23:47
    It&#39;s a pity he is being proven so wrong.

yeah....but how cool to have even begun the process of thinking through the complexities of time and space

botts [/b][/quote]
    Way too cool for mere mortals like me.

The thing is, the people who prove hime wrong will also be proven wrong it time. (Should that be space/time)

And the universe&#39;s cosmic ballet will go on.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Curently Im reading MTIV: Process, Inspiration and Practice for the New Media Designer, and HULK (IM only reading it cuz it pertains to my thread ...honest )

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Originally posted by fallenknight308@17 May 2003 - 06:45
    "Shadow and Claw" by gene wolf
    Stunning&#33; :devil:
    Oooh, the whole "Book of the New Sun" series is very rewarding. Keep going, there will be an "Urth of the New Sun" after that, and then if you want to follow those people who went from "Urth" to colonize other worlds there&#39;s the "Book of the Long Sun" series.

Wolfe is a genius.

I&#39;m reading "Not Without My Daughter" "Alvin Journeyman" "The Onion Girl" and a collection of short stories by Phillip K. Dick right now.

5. Lounge   -   #35
    Poster
    For some reason I have started reading Imajica by Clive Barker. I really donīt know why as for some stupid reason I have always assumed I wouldnīt like his writing.

I cannot explain it other than blind bigotry.

Anyway I have read the first 4 or 5 chapters and am enjoying it.

Just goes to show I suppose.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    I&#39;m reading "The biggest Secret" By David Icke.....

I recommend it - not because it will change your life, but because its an insight into the mind of a complete lune...

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Speaker for the Dead by Orson Scott Card. I just finished Ender&#39;s Game last night.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Poster
    Nothing at the moment... just finished Ulrikas Autobiography..... slapper in the first degree

9. Lounge   -   #39
    TheNobleEU's Avatar Post Count Slacker
    Just finished _U.S. Nuclear Weapons in Canada_ (during the Cold War).

I got a book shipment a while ago which included mostly history and fall of the former Soviet Union (ebay is great), and started a book on an Anthrax epidemic that occurred in a small Russian town due to a containment leak in a nearby bioweapons manufacturing plant (during the Cold War).

Tianup: tell us more about the Jennings stuff, where one would start to give it a shot.

Soopaman: Michael Moore is currently producing a documentary (announced shortly after he got the award for _Bowling for Columbine_) on the associations between the President Bush and bin Laden families (the Bushs are oil tycoons and apparently have a long history of exchange with various Middle Eastern aristocracies&#33 I&#39;ll have to search for a copy on soulseek/kazaa.

Cheers,

10. Lounge   -   #40
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Minority Report - Philip K. Dick

Just finished &#39;the fifth elefant&#39; from Terry Pratchett and &#39;Prince of the Blood&#39; from Raymond E. Feist.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast