Thread: Is The Game The Longest Journey On Kazaa?!...

I search this game on kazaa and on tthers places on internet... no result. If anyone can ... help me please!

2. Games   -   #2
    Forum Star
    Here are the Sig2dats.

It might be possible you can't see them yet; in that case post a few times more, and they will be shown to you.

3. Games   -   #3
    I had a really hard time getting it from kazaa, i gave up after a month....later i got it from emule in a few days

4. Games   -   #4
    what is emule and how to use it??!!! It's a programm? Where i can download it , if it is?

5. Games   -   #5
    Forum Star
    It's a filesharing program like Kazaa/Kazaa Lite/K++, only it uses a different network for it.
    Emule website.

If you have more questions about it, post it on the Emule forums, or in Related p2p Program discussions.

6. Games   -   #6
    i can't use it ( emule program); it's use a protol that is blocked ; so! anyone else??!!!

7. Games   -   #7
    please ....... anyone else??!!!

8. Games   -   #8
    Try eDonkey they use the same servers.....or learn how to open ports in your firewall/router.

Syberia is also on eMule and is almost identical to The Longest Journey.

I played them both , and the lead characters voice in TLJ is the same voice actress that plays the lead in Syberia

9. Games   -   #9
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by steean@17 May 2003 - 19:39
    i can't use it ( emule program); it's use a protol that is blocked ; so! anyone else??!!!
    I'm pretty sure you can set eMule to use any port you want.