Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exodus 3000 - Online Strategic Game

exodus3000:

- this is an online game that you play to get more money in your e-gold account.

- you must register there and press ``enter the game`` and play. the main ideea of the game is to make about 50.000 mars dollars, than to exchange that sum for 20$ [ that will be added in your e-gold account ]

- mine volcanos / search ruins for mars dollars [ you can get also M bonus ]
    buy weapons & defense for your settlement or purchase upgrades [ here i only recommend buying a level 4 defense ... than you can concentrate on making 50.000 M so you can get faster 20$ ] so dont spend your mars dollars on stupid upgrades... just defense.

- it's free to register. Every day you are given 250 moves. You have 250 moves for day, it doesn't transfer to next day.

here is the link to the game:

http://www.exodus3000.com/?r=skackman
    Last edited by skackman; 12-21-2006 at 10:25 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    So how much does it cost to join.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    if's free

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Do you just have to give a credit card number or something. I don't like doing that on-line.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    you don't have to give any gredit card number...they only want username, password and e-mail. it's totally free...and they even pay you if you have reached a certain amount of Mars Dollars

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by skackman View Post
    you don't have to give any gredit card number...they only want username, password and e-mail. it's totally free...and they even pay you if you have reached a certain amount of Mars Dollars
    So you have to provide bank details, no thanks. There's even less chance of me doing that.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    no bank details...take a look of registration page...and you see that it doesn't need bank details

8. Lounge   -   #8
    So how do they pay out the money people earn, sounds like a con to me.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Payouts will be given in either PayPal or a personal check, whichever you prefer ...

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by skackman View Post
    Payouts will be given in either PayPal or a personal check, whichever you prefer ...
    So if you don't have a paypal account you get a cheque. Which then supplies them with the name and details of the bank account it was lodged with.

Understood. Not a fucking chance of me suplying an internet stranger with those details. I'd be as well just posting them here, no offence to forum members, but I think you see my point.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast