Thread: Installation Error When Installling Enter Matrix

Hey i just finished downloading enter the matrix, i used fireburner to check if any files had errors, and none did. Im using Daemon tools to install the game. Installation starts off fine, but shortly after it starts to install data from CD 2 Windows has an error"wrong data volume Please insert CD1" SO i do that, and installation continues. When i get to the end of CD3 it has the same error"wrong data volume please insert CD1" and i do. Then it asks for CD4 and i load it. When it all most finishes installing the game this error pops up from the intallation "cannon find video" and i pressed ok and nothing happened.

What do you think the problem is. What if i burned the images to CD, would that fix the errors im getting?

thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    You sure your disc 4 is fixed or if not, have you installed the crackfix along with it??
    I haven't got this game myself but I assume this are the problems either you haven't cracked it right or the volume data on disc4 is corrupted. Try the crack located at this post.

If it doesn't I guess you'll have to re-download.

3. Games   -   #3
    Originally posted by RedRival@17 May 2003 - 15:08
    You sure your disc 4 is fixed or if not, have you installed the crackfix along with it??
    I haven't got this game myself but I assume this are the problems either you haven't cracked it right or the volume data on disc4 is corrupted. Try the crack located at this post.

If it doesn't I guess you'll have to re-download.
    how do you use that crack?

4. Games   -   #4
    Hey i downloaded enter the matrix, and had troubles installing CD 4, so i downloaded the crack fix

i have my dev-etm4.bin and .cue in this folder:

C:\Program Files\Kazaa Lite\My Shared\Enter the matrix\CD4

I extracted that crack fix file in that folder too

Then i used run and typed:

C:\ Program Files\Kazaa Lite\My Shared\Enter the matrix\CD4\applyppf dev-etm4.bin matrix.ppf

and i get an error:

"Windows Cannot find"c:\Program' make sure you typed the namec correctly and try again"

What the problem!!!!?

5. Games   -   #5
    it works when the run dir is:

"C:\Program Files\Kazaa Lite\My Shared\Enter the matrix\CD4\applyppf.exe"

but does that patch it??

6. Games   -   #6
    ok thanks for your help people i got it to work and i dont think i even patched it correctly!

im so happy!!!

7. Games   -   #7
    i_have_a.d.d.'s Avatar Poster
    have u burned casue u cant install every game by running it with aemon or etc, u neeed 2 burn it then it will work if it doesnt then is currupt sry