Thread: LOTR online

Stupid stupid stupid

Downloaded LOTR B4ME andwas going great after i learnt where to put a patch. So i go to go online for the 1st time ever, it says i need to download something and automatically downloaded stuff so i could go online. Said it was successful.

Now when i go to play, it says i need to insert 1st CD into the disc-drive.

Can anyone tell me what i need to do...i got really far on solo player and dont want to reinstall.

Thanks

2. Games   -   #2
    Retired
    You need to insert 1st CD into the disc-drive

You cannot play online if you downloaded the game

3. Games   -   #3
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Dry

Quote Originally Posted by {I}{K}{E} View Post
    You cannot play online if you downloaded the game
    Like he said get the CD, if not possible then a crack would be advisable to play SP.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Games   -   #4
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    If you have a legit cd key you can use a image from game copy world (google it) to play the game online.

5. Games   -   #5
    I´m playing this game... Use the CD 1 and get cd key from www.gamecopyworld.com

GoodLook!

6. Games   -   #6
    I dont have any Cd, as i donwloaded it. It was all in one file, not spilit into differnet CDs.

The Readme file had a list of keys to use to initially register, but when i went onlne, it donwnloaded sometihng and then wouldnt let me play the game until i inserted disc1, which, again, i dont have, so i had to reinstall the game.

Any ideas?

thanks!

7. Games   -   #7
    you cant play a game online without a legit key...

and most of the time you cant play a single player cracked exe if you just patched it. unless of course there is a crack for the patched version =/.

if you are planning to play a newer sorts of games online i suggest you buy them.
    Last edited by c1rca; 12-29-2006 at 02:37 PM.