Thread: Burning The Matrix Reloaded Cue Files?

Sorry to be asking this but what exactly do I do with these files, shit I heard about burning them in Nero but I don't know what to do, someone please help me out please.

Thanks in advance.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Poster

Q. How do I burn a .bin and a .cue together?
    A. Nero - Drag the .bin image from the file browser onto the ISO1 side (transfer file from right side to left). Then Go to File... Burn Image... And choose the .cue that is for that game/program. Click Open, then Write CD. Simple. (Becareful if the game/program is more that 1 disk. Make sure you get the correct .bin/.cue matchup. It can be a waste of disks if you accidently burn "Grand_Theft_Auto_3_Disk_1.bin" With the "GTA3_Disk_2.cue")
    Got that from a newbie faq on gamesworld but I guess cues and bins all work the same. Cue basically tells your burning rom (nero in this case) how the bin is to be burnt on disc. Hope it helps mate.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Forum Star
    All you have to do is this:

Then Go to File... Burn Image... And choose the .cue that is for that game/program. Click Open, then Write CD. Simple.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Thanks to both responces

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    _John_Lennon_'s Avatar Poster
    Hey guys, umm I already used an emulation program to mount the two cue files to a fake drive, and they are now showing up and all, but when I open the CD drive, that it made,and where the files are now I just get a folder with 4 sub folders a MPEGAV, and SEGMENT, a VCD and a EXT folder. The MPEGAV has the the big data folder in it, which looks to be most of the data, but what am I doing wrong?

BTW: when I got the files off of Bit Torrent over night, I checked it, and it said something like DataSource bad, or something like that, but the files were done, im pretty sure.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hmmm, someone can correct me on this if Im wrong, but the MPEGAV folder should have a *.dat file in it. Just right click and open that with WMP. And you should be good to go.