Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dark_AleX releases custom firmware for PSP - 3.02 OE

maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Im going to try this tonight, I downloaded Silent Hill and Chrono Trigger. I cant wait to play them.

2. Games   -   #22
    @maebach so how did it go...no problems I hope...edit realized your in the same timezone as me ...so you most likely have not done it yet were neighbours mississauga boy here
    Last edited by accat13; 01-03-2007 at 10:25 PM.

3. Games   -   #23
    cool, Im in Burlington. I go to Mississauga alot. We have close family their. I have a few friends who go to Gordon Grayden HS.

I tried it, I got into 3.02A but I cant get Silent Hill and Chrono Trigger to work. Also, I dont know how to update to OEB. I dont have a folder named Game150. I have 2 folders in my Game folder and they are:

302oeflasher
    302oeflasher%

I downloaded a pack that already had a dxar file made.

I get the message: This Game Could not be started. I put the OEBupdate in the 'games' folder, and I ran the program but still I get the same error.

EDIT:I changed the mode to 1.50kernel in the recovery thing. I also made a 'GAME150' folder and updated to OE-B. I'm now playing Chrono Trigger. Im gonna try Silent Hill tommorrow. and deicde which one to keep (1gb stick). thanks for your help guys. Im loving my PSP more than ever right now.
    Last edited by maebach; 01-04-2007 at 05:12 AM.

4. Games   -   #24
    cow_dung's Avatar 2010 Killua
    congratz maebach, welcome to the oe-b fw

5. Games   -   #25
    3.03 OE-A is out. Here is the changelog from 3.02 OE-B to this version

Added support for compression in psx isos (look at popstation documentation for more details)
    Added support for decrypted document.dat (psx games manual) (look at docmaker documentation for more details)
    Fixed a bug regarding free region: a stupid bug caused it not to work at all. Now it should work, although it has not been tested due to lack of umd's of different regions between the testers and me
    Some generic bug fixes in the code
    Redded the sdk.

Go here for more info. Cheers

6. Games   -   #26
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Awesome. Compressed PS1 games, now I can fit even more onto my 4GB stick, woot. Dark_Alex just makes owning a PSP better and better.

7. Games   -   #27
    I'll try that tommorrow, maybe then I can fit Vagrant Story (700mb) and Chrono Trigger (550mb) on one stick.

Does anyone know of a good program to play wmv files or avi files? I dont really wnant to convert my vids.
    Last edited by maebach; 01-05-2007 at 05:47 AM.

8. Games   -   #28
    McNutter's Avatar Poster
    Hi there,

So is the PSP totally cracked then? Can all the games be downloaded (inc Liberty City Stories & Vice City Stories) and played?

I don't have a PSP but if all the software is basically free then I would get one. What would I need? Start from the beginning

Thanks.
    :: Epson Perfection 3490 Photo :: Epson Stylus Photo R220 ::
    :: AquaMark3 155,141 :: 3DMark 2001 48,519 :: 3DMark 2006 6,634 ::

9. Games   -   #29
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    Im going to try this tonight, I downloaded Silent Hill and Chrono Trigger. I cant wait to play them.
    What about Chrono Cross?

10. Games   -   #30
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    UPDATE: 3.03 OE-B Released - Movie Madness!

• Patched the firmware to allow decrypted mp4-AVC videos to play at 480x272 resolution.
    • pic0.png was not shown in psp isos. Fixed.
    • The speed functions were not dummied after setting the speed. This could cause the few games that set the cpu speed not to run at the selected speed in the recovery menu.
    • Changed the structure of the program to have more free ram in game mode.
    • sysmemp.prx removed, systemctrl.prx splitted into systemctrl.prx and vshctrl.prx
    • Docmaker also now allows for 1000 png (images) to be used rather than the previous 10

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123