Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Converstation With Random Person On Train

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Originally posted by clocker+18 May 2003 - 16:10--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (clocker @ 18 May 2003 - 16:10)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Skweeky@17 May 2003 - 17:35

-When coming from Antwerp together with Bender, we ran into this group of scouts, all boys, all about 18-19, going on a only-boys weekend.....That really freaked me out

I know what you mean. Some of those scouts are really creepy... [/b][/quote]
    aaaaarrghhhhh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; that&#39;s just cruel&#33; I&#39;ll ask a MOD to delete that picture, there are children on this board you know&#33;

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Poster
    :x

3. Lounge   -   #13
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Originally posted by Skweeky@18 May 2003 - 09:12

aaaaarrghhhhh&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; that&#39;s just cruel&#33; I&#39;ll ask a MOD to delete that picture, there are children on this board you know&#33;

Children need to know that there&#39;s a Dark Side out there.

Or else they may become Boy Scouts, too.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

4. Lounge   -   #14
    echidna's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by clocker@19 May 2003 - 01:10

I know what you mean. Some of those scouts are really creepy...
    @clocker :: what are the slogans on those signs that the plump camping little neo-fascists are holding aloft?
    scouting=scarry

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Originally posted by echidna@18 May 2003 - 10:48

@clocker :: what are the slogans on those signs that the plump camping little neo-fascists are holding aloft?
    scouting=scarry
    Those are gay folk protesting the Boy Scout&#39;s discrimination policy.
    Except for the fat one.
    He&#39;s protesting McDonalds changing their french fries.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    oldmancan's Avatar Poster
    Sorry Clocker, but that&#39;s a picture of a demonstration against sex discrimination not sexual preference. As a result of the campaign The Boy Scouts of Canada is now, Scouts Canada. Girls are welcome, as both leaders and scouts. As well as all the other levels in the program, i.e. beavers, cubs, adventurers and rovers.

Actually I&#39;m kidding about the picture but not about Scouts Canada.

You wacky English folk&#33; Canadians won&#39;t shut up, strangers think their your neighbour just because your sitting next to them. My son travels across town to go to school every day that he goes to school. At the end of the year he had a "bus buddy party". A group of them that spanned gr. 8-12 when out for dinner together. These kids don&#39;t even all go to the same school they just travel part way together all the time.

This subject reminds me of a theatre play that I was in during school. About two middle-upper class British men. They were waiting for a bus or something, as they did every day on their way to work. The point the play was making was that even though these two had just about everything in common they couldn&#39;t relate because they had never been formally introduced.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    I remember a conversation with another lawyer, a German lawyer, on a train going up the Rhine. After he found out I was also a lawyer, we talked, and the conversation veered off onto the troubles Germany was having with the Turkish (and other Muslim) minorities in the cities. He stated firmly "Wir werden Die absorbieren." Or, "We will absorb them." The year was 1969. Hmm.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    scribblec's Avatar Poster
    TTTTTTTTTTTTUUUURRRRRRRRKKKEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
    WOOHOOO
    wohhooooooo

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Originally posted by TIDE-HSV@18 May 2003 - 16:34
    &nbsp; He stated firmly "Wir werden Die absorbieren."&nbsp; Or,&nbsp; "We will absorb them."&nbsp; The year was 1969.&nbsp; Hmm.

Resistence is futile.
    You vill be assimilated...

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by Skweeky@18 May 2003 - 01:35
    -When coming from Antwerp together with Bender, we ran into this group of scouts, all boys, all about 18-19, going on a only-boys weekend.....That really freaked me out
    She "forgot" to tell that she was drunk as a lord, wearing a black mini skirt and a long black plastic coat with high heels.

The boyscouts were all watching intrigued at how she looked, until she decided to sit between them, asking questions like: "why are you looking at me", "do you think I&#39;m attractive" and "you look so scared, don&#39;t you like girls", while slapping them on the thighs.

The looks on those guys&#39; faces, they were soo scared&#33;

Edit: Trains are the best places to pick up girls/boys by the way, because they can&#39;t run away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12