Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Most Emberassing Thing That Happened To You

Poster
    A few years ago I took my kids to the local Clarkes shoe store to get them fixed up with some new trainers.
    The kind assistant measured their feet, and went in to the back for the chosen shoes. When she returned, she knelt down to try a pair on one of my boys, when i noticed the shocked and red face when she stood up. I wondered what the hell was wrong with her. It was a minute later when i noticed my tackle hangin out of these baggy shorts I`d got on. Needless to say, I didn`t hang around for long after that!!!

cheers,
    Bass.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    WeeMouse's Avatar Small and Squeaky
    Something happened today that was quite funny/embarresing...

My 3-year old nephew David was sitting on my knee but facing me (he had wanted to see what colour my eye were - apparently they're green). I was wearing two baggy jumpers as it was kinda cold and David suddenly shouted "Where's your boobs Auntie Stacus?" After pissing myself laughing I said that they were hidden. He then shouted "well let's see them then!"

i suppose that's better than what he did to my sister..he turned round in the middle of Asda, grabbed her boobs and shouted "HONK HONK!"

He's at that age, y'know?...

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Poster
    Originally posted by WeeMouse@18 May 2003 - 00:00
    Something happened today that was quite funny/embarresing...

My 3-year old nephew David was sitting on my knee but facing me (he had wanted to see what colour my eye were - apparently they're green). I was wearing two baggy jumpers as it was kinda cold and David suddenly shouted "Where's your boobs Auntie Stacus?" After pissing myself laughing I said that they were hidden. He then shouted "well let's see them then!"

i suppose that's better than what he did to my sister..he turned round in the middle of Asda, grabbed her boobs and shouted "HONK HONK!"

He's at that age, y'know?...
    HE HE HE.....now thats playin it cool!!!

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    hmmmm....hard one, I'll go for the most recent thing that was pretty emberassing:

a few weeks ago, Rat Faced visited me and Bender. We went shopping in Brussels in a very busy street. At a certain point we came at this shop that was selling purses with huge discounts. So, the purse-lover that I am, we went in and I was looking at all these beautiful bags....I spotted a real nice one (triangular, black and brown with 2 white stripes) and I looked at it and on that moment I walked into the glass door of the entrance of the shop....Everyone noticed what I did(it made a loud noise yes) and everyone was laughing

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Rat Faced's Avatar Broken

Get your shoes yet Skweeky?

An It Harm None, Do What You Will

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Had cramps and diariea in middle school one day. I ran to the bathroom, alot of guys were in there, so i ran to the other bathroom across the school ( hey, i had a reputation). I sat down and MAaaaaaan the loudest damn sound effect came off that one!! then someone walked in. I lifted up my feet so he wouldnt get wise and look at the stalls for someone. :x

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Guillaume's Avatar Kentish old lady BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Getting sick and having about 10 meters of cable with a medical cam inserted in my ass! :">
    Can anyone compete with that? I don't think so...

8. Lounge   -   #18
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Wolfmight's unfortunate story reminds me of something that happened to my friend:

He was walking to school one day when he felt alittle pain diarreara diarreara
    he was half way to school so he just turned around and squelched back home
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12