Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most Emberassing Thing That Happened To You

Whats the most emberassing thing that has happened to you?

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    backflip in swimming pool, landen on my head, and NOT in the water, but on stones

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Well !!! Something my mate Jonno did in the local pub on a busy sunday afternoon, Pulled down my jog bottoms, And i don't ware underware, The shock of it made my beer fly everware!!! Still it was nice for some of the Holiday makers to see a Local Willy
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Wet myself in a science lesson

5. Lounge   -   #5
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Okay, this is bad... I wasnt a publicly embarrassing thing, but it very well could have been.

I was at a restaraunt one day, eating with my family. I had to take a load off in the bathroom, really really bad... So i hustled down the hall way, and went into the bathroom. Sitting there, doing my business, for a few minutes, in the stall... when the door opens, and in walks some women... I almost died!! So im trying not to peak out the crack, and pray she doesnt for some reason look in their, she was in the mirror or something, washing up... and i behind her in a stall, i looked around, realized there were no urinals!! I was in the GIRLS bathroom! Oh the horror... lol... so I am praying she will hurry up and leave.. she finnaly does, (note, this was a sunday, the whole place was packed...), so i do up my pants, didnt even wash... and quickly jet out the door, and pray no one sees in me in the hallway... hahah... i hope they didnt, but i just kept on going...

man, that sucked...

6. Lounge   -   #6
    DarthInsinuate's Avatar Died in battle
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@17 May 2003 - 19:20
    so i do up my pants, didnt even wash...
    you did wipe didn't you? oh please say you wiped
    The Sexay Half Of ABBA And Max: Freelance Plants

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Being stopped for drunk driving (on bicycle) and puking on cops shoes.

Wet myself in a science lesson 
    Was that a wet dream?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    I was drunk, I mean really drunk and my girlfriend at that time brought me back at her home. I felt sick and when to the bathroom. It was so violent that I puked everywhere, walls, door, ceilling, everywhere.
    Woken up by the noise, my girlfriend's mother came to the rescue and I ended puking on her.

Not very proud of it all

9. Lounge   -   #9
    racer II's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@17 May 2003 - 20:20
    Okay, this is bad... I wasnt a publicly embarrassing thing, but it very well could have been.

I was at a restaraunt one day, eating with my family. I had to take a load off in the bathroom, really really bad... So i hustled down the hall way, and went into the bathroom. Sitting there, doing my business, for a few minutes, in the stall... when the door opens, and in walks some women... I almost died!! So im trying not to peak out the crack, and pray she doesnt for some reason look in their, she was in the mirror or something, washing up... and i behind her in a stall, i looked around, realized there were no urinals!! I was in the GIRLS bathroom! Oh the horror... lol... so I am praying she will hurry up and leave.. she finnaly does, (note, this was a sunday, the whole place was packed...), so i do up my pants, didnt even wash... and quickly jet out the door, and pray no one sees in me in the hallway... hahah... i hope they didnt, but i just kept on going...

man, that sucked...
    System:
    LANPARTY UT NF4 SLI-DR Expert
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+
    Xfx 7900gt extreme
    2x Maxtor 250gb sata
    2x Maxtor 80gb (p)ata
    2x 512mb mem , dual channel
    Tagan 580w psu
    Coolermaster stacker case
    Zalman reserator 1

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Poster
    About 4 months ago I was out drinking with my mate & I rang my dad to come & pick me up. I looked out of the window and saw a white car, said goodbye to my mates then ran out and jumped in this white car. I sat there and while I was putting on my seat belt, I was telling him about a fight that had just occured.

But it wasn't my dad...... it was a compete stranger in a completely differant car. Only thing the same was the colour

I wasn't drunk either

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast