Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How Do I Get It To Play?

How long does it normally take for reloaded to download normally? I got it to start downloading but it said it was going to take 50 hours and the time didnt go down any after a while. Im on a cable connection too so is that a normal download time or not?

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Yup that sounds about right, just leave it alone, and it should gradually speed up, typically bittorrent downloads will take anywhere from 12-24hrs on a file that size.

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Sorry im a bit new at this .bin/.cue type of movie so please bear with me.

Ok so I got the download completed for Reloaded its call TS.REAL.PROPER or something like that. I got 2 files called CD1 and CD2. Each has 43 rar files but in the CD1 file I have two m2a.part42.rar files. One that just says that and one that says m2a.part42.rar.missing? Can I delete the .missing file? Then my next question is what do I do with all these rar files do I extract all of them? The first rar in each file has a .bin and .cue. The rest just have .bin's in them. Then there is also a .sfv file at the bottom that I dont know what to do with? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Im downloading The.Matrix.Reloaded.TS.REAL.PROPER-APM, off bit torrent, but i noticed they are rar files or whateva, what do i need to do to these after ive finished downloading, in order to watch em?

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Download WinRAR to unzip them. WinRAR can replace winzip, winace, etc.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    yeah i have that, so what i mean is, what is inside them? bin files, or mpg files?, if so when i burn em to disc i put em in order and burn? has anyone else download this version of m2? if so what is in these rar files?

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Retired
    You must open the 001 file or 01 and extract the .bin/.cue files into an folder. Use VCDgear to extract (yes again) the file to a MPG and you can watch your movie!

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    there aint no bin/cue files, i know how to do them, there are about 42 different parts in apm-m2a.part01 all the way upto part 42, and these are rar files

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    Originally posted by ricroc911@19 May 2003 - 14:48
    there aint no bin/cue files, i know how to do them, there are about 42 different parts in apm-m2a.part01 all the way upto part 42, and these are rar files
    This isn't that hard. Inside the big RAR file, are smaller RAR files. Open number 1 (or 001 as the case may be), and extract the files with WinRAR. You'll either end up with an .mpg file, or a bin/cue.
    Proud member of MDS

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Can a ps2 dvd player play these burnt DVD'S? I have always had troublle playing vcd's on my ps2.. Would it work?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast