Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657

Thread: Member Reputation [BT Rep]

superpagla's Avatar Poster
    I still don't get the idea why FST stop the invite rep system. Trader actually trades...they do not sacrifice something they have. But when someone gives invite...they always know that they may gain nothing from this. But they may get banned for giving the invite to a bad user.
    And some of them only expect that invited person may give him a rep point. But FST has stopped that system too...

I feel kind of a stupid...I just joined here. And FST members believed me within a short time....They gave me 2 invites( mjmacky & reddy) and I dont have anything to offer them. This feels kind of a stupid.

My request to Mods/Admins/Staffs, pls start the bt rep system again in the invite section. And to all...thnx for believing me...I'll try my best to help and support u guys...

2. BitTorrent   -   #562
    ca_aok's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Umm, no.

I've given several invites here, and I've never wanted or needed rep from it. Rep makes you look like a trader, period.

If it's restructured so there's two types, then that's fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post
    u are somewhat fairer then the last occasions but still pal i give a damn to what u said and expect i really dont need anything from u or optimuscrime i get what i want coz u 2 guyes dont own bittorrent and i dont think i portrayed any image i wrote simple english and u are seems to be very good at making assumptions if someone is not a cheater and u assume he's a cheater and write what u wrote and when u are proven wrong who u think will owe an apology then barack obama????

3. BitTorrent   -   #563
    streetrider's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by superpagla View Post
    .....And some of them only expect that invited person may give him a rep point. But FST has stopped that system too...

...I feel kind of a stupid...I just joined here. And FST members believed me within a short time....They gave me 2 invites( mjmacky & reddy) and I dont have anything to offer them. This feels kind of a stupid....
    Invites should be given for free (no strings attached). FST has done well by implementing this "Rep free" system.

And please don't feel that way (stupid). Yes, you've something to give back to your inviters, which is, you act responsibly, stay active and never jeopardize their position on those trackers you were invited to. IMHO, that would give them more joy and satisfaction than receiving a rep point
    Last edited by streetrider; 06-26-2011 at 01:15 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #564
    KFlint's Avatar ... BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    trashed, no more rep points in the invite section, please don't physically remove, just in case.

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657