Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: OiNK IRC ?

  1. #1
    CRonaldo's Avatar ISC Lover BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    232
    i try to login to my account and its says - Error - this account is disabled.

    i didnt download or upload anything and i prees on the Chet button and the say wat to do in the IRC but the didnt say wats the channel...

    can someone help me pliz?


    ISC - Israeli Sharing Crew

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    safa's Avatar BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by Adnebro View Post
    i try to login to my account and its says - Error - this account is disabled.

    i didnt download or upload anything and i prees on the Chet button and the say wat to do in the IRC but the didnt say wats the channel...

    can someone help me pliz?
    Their help channel--> irc.oink.me.uk:6667 - channel: #oink-help if this is not the correct one i am sure somebody will correct me

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    CRonaldo's Avatar ISC Lover BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    232
    "#oink-help unable to join channel (invite only)"

    what shuld i do?


    ISC - Israeli Sharing Crew

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    CRonaldo's Avatar ISC Lover BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    232
    pliz?


    ISC - Israeli Sharing Crew

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    File2File's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    126
    Cheater. You can't get away from OiNKs cheatcode.

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    London
    Posts
    156
    whats your username? ill check the log and if it turns out theres been a mistake ill pm an admin

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    hey can someone help me to be an oink member?

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    CRonaldo's Avatar ISC Lover BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    232
    Quote Originally Posted by File2File View Post
    Cheater. You can't get away from OiNKs cheatcode.
    i told u im NOT DL and UL anything!! hiw cuold i be a Cheater?


    ISC - Israeli Sharing Crew

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    safa's Avatar BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    617
    Quote Originally Posted by stoops96 View Post
    hey can someone help me to be an oink member?
    I can help, wait a month then ask in invite forums

    Quote Originally Posted by Adnebro View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by File2File View Post
    Cheater. You can't get away from OiNKs cheatcode.
    i told u im NOT DL and UL anything!! hiw cuold i be a Cheater?
    They probably caught the person that invited you or gave you the account and banned him along with his invite tree=you

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    CRonaldo's Avatar ISC Lover BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    232
    damm.. i hope its not thet..


    ISC - Israeli Sharing Crew

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •