Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: christmas deal..

CHARSi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    got psyreactor....so guys anymore good offers ?
    i m lookin 4ward 2 give my iplay and czone the most ?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    no one has TT even ?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Mariosh's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis® View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Charmig_latino View Post
    i dont think TL is a crap tracker, on the contrary one of the best, maybe is easy to get in but the torrents they offer are always hot
    Yea I have to agree Charmig_latino TL has better seed/speed than even TB which surprised me but I guess with so many users the speedy/seeders will be better so it's far from crap. It just gets listed that way because trader a thru z has it or can get it easy so it's tagged CRAP!! lol

IMO many a ways TL will stay a better place because it keeps many people cycling thru NOT closing up the doors air tight causing the torrent scene ideals from drying up.
    maybe ur right but it doesent get out fast there Like on F*N the releases are the best _D

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    list edited !!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    list updated for the last time..mods/admins can delete this thread after 12hrs..thx

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariosh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis® View Post

Yea I have to agree Charmig_latino TL has better seed/speed than even TB which surprised me but I guess with so many users the speedy/seeders will be better so it's far from crap. It just gets listed that way because trader a thru z has it or can get it easy so it's tagged CRAP!! lol

IMO many a ways TL will stay a better place because it keeps many people cycling thru NOT closing up the doors air tight causing the torrent scene ideals from drying up.
    maybe ur right but it doesent get out fast there Like on F*N the releases are the best _D
    very true if you consider 1 to 2 hours fast in a market that timeframe within hours make ZERO meaning because that's useless to distro it's way past PRE
    as well as some of the posters are putting repacked files in their reups which shouldn't happen at all, if you haven't seen any then you aren't looking closely enough.
    Also taking into account the timezone difference it doesn't make much diff in the world of torrents, not many servers other than true collectors use a specialized timezone they use their local TZ. If F*N kept up on getting every release like they should be doing beings they have a small user base they'd be a killer site but like any site that doesn't have lots of people helping don't seem to keep up especially when trying to seed something, get in your seeding within the first 48 hours of it's release or you're out of luck. That's the main reason I feed others there I don't download, so we have to keep many sites in our tracker list 1 or 2 having what the others didn't then other times in complete reverse on another release.

It's really funny that many times news groups beat many of the torrent sites
    which is complete leech and will max out anyones connection even those having 15mbit.

if I were interested in speed and keeping PRE timestamp on files I wouldn't be bothering with torrent at all I'd just grab from a real site having 1 to 15 min PRE before distro to any torrents but I only use those for things that can't get anywhere else, only have so many creds and getting more isn't as easy as raising your ratio on a torrent.

So no question IMO TL is bar far crap unless you collect info based releases or complete DOX which they don't specialize in but neither do most trackers NOR are they the greatest, they just another decent place to get whats needed to fill the gaps, personally I prefer getting them full leech in all the free places all over the net then SEED taking no hit of the DL.
    NO it's not because it's EASY to get ratio there, it's dam easy to get ratio ANYWHERE once you figure out the feeding habits of the site, timeframe in which to seed to get the best recovery etc. Have some freeleech to cross pollinate the others or if you have the files already anyway just seed them like crazy.
    Even bloody topsites don't have it all unless you happen to have axxs to a few of the 10+ TByte but even they are selective to some degree.
    Last edited by Nemesis®; 12-28-2006 at 10:43 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12