Thread: Torrent leech invite to trade

Hi has any one got any scenetorrent invite i would trade it for a torrent leech thankz my add [email protected]

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Chi Pheo's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Guys, he is new and doesn't know we giving free TL.

Btw, that pic is funny kavalchuk17

" Knowing nothing is the true knowledge. "

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post
    lmao

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi Pheo View Post
    Guys, he is new and doesn't know we giving free TL.

Btw, that pic is funny kavalchuk17
    who gives a shit if he's new

that's why we have stickies...

can't be spoonfeeding these noobs

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    @ jeps1lon

So, whats wrong about noobs ? Dont you think we should tell them if they dont know ? Btw, be nice and talk nicely, there are many ways to show other who you are and dont give that attitude with me, alright!

Cheer

Chi Pheo

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Chi Pheo View Post
    @ jeps1lon

So, whats wrong about noobs ? Dont you think we should tell them if they dont know ? Btw, be nice and talk nicely, there are many ways to show other who you are and dont give that attitude with me, alright!

Cheer

Chi Pheo
    you get smacked a lot don't you? can only explain why you have piss poor comprehension of things...

there's nothing wrong with "noobs", but there is something wrong with spoonfeeding the new people on this forum when we have a search function and stickies as guides and what not...most people don't want to read, they just want everything to magically fall on their lap...so fuc that...and fuc talking nicely...and fuck you....just kidding haha...
    Last edited by upGrayde; 12-24-2006 at 07:12 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    I think you know what I mean right.

Merry Christmas !

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    evening_star's Avatar TV Addict BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Wow, ok this thread went downhill fast.

First of all, the 'torrent worth' thread specifies that when asking for an account/invite at the 2 or 2.5 level "chances are you will get one for free". Not that you must get it for free, but it's a good chance you will.

Also while I'm not familiar with scenetorrent, if it's at a similar level as TL, then perhaps the new user simply wants to start building a reputation with a good trade point. Or giving something back to someone who gave something to him.

In any case, Ahsam, good luck finding the site you want. Try to keep in mind that generally lower level sites are not traded. Pay attention to what people are offering, and try PMing someone who has what you want.

Oh, and side note, not a good idea to put your e-mail in your post. You should never really post it publicly, only PM. And get another e-mail address besides hotmail. Many invites are never delivered to hotmail accounts. Try Yahoo or Gmail.