Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is Is Just Me Or Is Kazaa Real Slow Lately?

Poster
    Is it just me or many others finding this too. I have several friends with different ISP's all saying that downloading with K/Lite is really slow at the moment. I'm wondering if it's the network somehow being attacked. I've tried all the usual tricks - jumping supernode, clearing out shared file, reloading kazaa, even reloading the operating system but all give the same result. DL speeds at very best about 30kbs off a one megabit connection. And more often that not less than 10kbs. What's going on? Is it happening to you too?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Hehe...I had this too, with a lot of other people as well, but two or three months ago. Just relax, wait a couple of weeks and everything will be fine again. I started whining back than, when I should have waited a bit longer than I did (a week or two).

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    OK - But why is it happening?
    <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>Mr Hand&#39;s Busy Right Now&#33; So Talk To Mr FOOKIN FINGER&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;</span></span>

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Honestly I have no idea.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    cause it just is ;-&#092;

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    BANNED
    Jeez u think u have it bad 10kb being bad try 56k users how they feel

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Yeah i agree, i was once a 56k user and its not nice.....

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    You reloaded your OS because Kazaa was slower than usual? How would that solve the problem anyway, if it was slow than it would be your internet connection not your OS.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    I didn&#39;t reload my o/s just because of that but it did coincide with my quarterly reload. I do this every three months anyway just to get rid of the clutter. Some people go years without ever reloading - I dont think these people realise just how messed up and slow their machine can become.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I try to steer clear of reloading my OS, instead I just run defrag and scan disk often.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast