Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Seedbox

The Murder Mile
    I'm also interested in sharing a seedbox from the UK, if anyone does have anything pm me please

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by h4mm44d View Post
    I'm also interested in sharing a seedbox from the UK, if anyone does have anything pm me please
    Just get one from leaseweb a linux one and install torrentflux as it is easy to use.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    The Murder Mile
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Just get one from leaseweb a linux one and install torrentflux as it is easy to use.
    I don't want to pay too much, the cheapest one I can see is 49 Euros, also I have had no experience with linux, so I think I'd need a windows box

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    xtcstylx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    windows box is not gonna be cheap. go to www.webhostingtalk.com and look under VPS server offers since your on a low budget. Before you buy it ask if they allow torrentflux and if they do, you can ask them to install it for you for maybe a one time fee of $10.

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    The Murder Mile
    Well I've been reading and searching all day and I think due to my budget and inexperience i think the best option for me would be too share an existing seedbox. So if anyone has space on their's please pm me your offers.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Well I've been reading and searching all day and I think due to my budget and inexperience i think the best option for me would be too share an existing seedbox. So if anyone has space on their's please pm me your offers.
    If you are going to share seedboxes then i suggest you do it with a friend or someone you know well because you can't really expect it to go fine when sharing it with someone you don't know.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    The Murder Mile
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    If you are going to share seedboxes then i suggest you do it with a friend or someone you know well because you can't really expect it to go fine when sharing it with someone you don't know.
    That's what I thought, but apart from maybe losing one months 'rent' for the seedbox what else could happen...or is that me being very naive?

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    If you are not bothered about losing money then i think it is fair that you just trust anyone....

Just kidding. The best thing would be to hook up with someone here on FST that is a nice trader and would be willing to share accounts that way you can be even more certain that you won't get scammed of your money.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    The Murder Mile
    Thats a good idea, but can't you get banned if you use one account with multiple I.P's?

10. BitTorrent   -   #50
    xtcstylx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Thats a good idea, but can't you get banned if you use one account with multiple I.P's?
    no, you cant with one ip and multiple accounts but vice versa is fine

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast