Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast

Thread: Top 3 Worst Movies Of All Time?

zinc1's Avatar Poster
    Hey come on guys this is just a movie forum,why don't we all just get along like big Cyber Family instead of dissing each others countries.

When we log on we should forget about patriotism and politics and just be ourselves talk to people from all over the world without being sarcastic or patronising.

All i'm trying to say is just for once just forget what country you are from and just think of your self as an individual in the global family

come on bro's let there be piece.

2. Movies & TV   -   #142
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    Alright why did this post go from movies to a fight. Goto the loaunge and disscuse this.

3. Movies & TV   -   #143
    Sorry,

I just couldn't let that one go by without comment.

4. Movies & TV   -   #144
    Originally posted by Me2@23 September 2003 - 14:04
    Sorry,

I just couldn't let that one go by without comment.
    I know I know , but when you goto a big conversation such as you did. It belongs in the lounge.

5. Movies & TV   -   #145
    1- Titanic
    2- Titanic
    3- Titanic

Oh, did I mention that Titanic sucks ass?!

Seriously though, 95% of the movies are pieces of crap put together just to make money.
    Movie studios spend more money on advertises, propaganda and special FX (Star Wars, Matrix, Titanic...) than they do on getting good actors and actually having a good script.

Just one more thing:

TITANIC BLOWS!!!!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #146
    Originally posted by Gurahl@17 May 2003 - 19:33
    Dungeons and Dragons
    Any Star Trek movie
    Happy Gilmore
    and definitely Mortal Kombat ( did anyone dare watch its sequel and survived it ?)
    Happy Gilmore is one of the funniest movies I've Seen! But the other ones definatly suck

7. Movies & TV   -   #147
    Yeah happy gilmore was hilarious, some people have no taste.

8. Movies & TV   -   #148
    Poster
    IMO bowling for columbine = excellent fucking film. Go Mike Moore Canada loves you.

9. Movies & TV   -   #149
    mogadishu's Avatar {}"_++()_><.,{}}[":+
    Originally posted by Grimlock@23 September 2003 - 18:08
    IMO bowling for columbine = excellent fucking film. Go Mike Moore Canada loves you.
    yea, great film, if you dont like it, you dont know what you are talking about. I know what he did with the editing.. but i really dont give a shit. alteast someone is doing something. jesus

worst movie ever - the ladies man.
    signature removed, check the boardrules.

10. Movies & TV   -   #150
    i hear what your saying me2 but i dont believe that its simply saying that guns are the reason people in america kill each other on a massive level.... attitude towards them (as you said passed down to them) & fear are what do it.

Our arrogance is what made this country what it is today, the greatest country on the planet.
    well your close..... but the american arrogance is whats causing the biggest problem on the planet.

if you dont believe me you clearly have no idea what you government does around the world.

do you know they are currently black mailing poor smaller countrys by threatening to stop all kind of aid unless they sign a agreement so that US troops can not be trialed (sp?) for war crimes that they commit in that country..... no i didnt think so.

& thats only a tinny bit of the shit their currently up too.

sorry to all..... i know this is the wrong place for this but had to be said.

o & no way do 4.7% of households in england own guns.

just had to edit this cause the more i read your post me2, the more i realize you completely prove my point...... YOU THE ARE THE BLIND.. MAYBE ITS TIME YOU OPENED YOUR EYES??

Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 51213141516 LastLast