Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: not sure where this goes

bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    time n time i have given free invites out n seen people trading them a few days later which really pisses me off maybe they not like the context but its still rude before taking free invite find out wot type of stuff is on the site n if ya not want then sme1 else can have it 4 free instead of all the freebies going n have to trade for smething sme1 got free,i dunno i think sme of them are just trying to get as many sites as they can likes trophies without even knowing or wanting to know anything about the site ....thanks for reading

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    maybe u should give them -1 in the reputation if that happens or something...
    i don't think anything else can be done (and next time u offer something they will be in u'r black list)

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    bunny67's Avatar THE ORIGINAL BUNNY! BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i know that but getting it off my chest made me feel better

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Panther's Avatar lost BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    yea, well, theres not much one could do about it... I guess what their thinking is getting as many less rated sites they can and then trade them in for something better than they actually want...

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Weve thought about allowing negative reputation for those that have been members on the site for two months and have at least 25 posts. We could even add to that they need at least +5 on rep points. We had chosen against negative points since it appeared to have more drawbacks then good. Though its still a possiblity...

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    reality thank you for policing this thread. all other trading threads are full of scammers, but there are next to none on this site. thanks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Fulanito's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18BT Rep +18
    me too it happened with pisexy...but what the hell not to much to do about it...
    " I didn't want to become Peruvian, i just got lucky "

No preocupetion mister! A mi los Apaches me apapachan!
    Once a noob, always a noob!

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    General2k's Avatar Death's End BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    The negative negative rep would be nice to have but need to have some requirements. The member for 2 months is good requirement as well as the +5 rep. There also needs to be some consequences for abusing the system as well.
    Gee, Brain what do you want to do tonight?
    The same thing we do every night Pinky. Try to take over the world!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Whilst not in the same league as scamming or cheating if you give away an invite to someone who then tries trading it instead of using it themselves they are playing with your reputation so if they end up giving it to a cheat, for example, the end result is the same as if you'd given it to the cheat yourself.

Something needs to be done but not sure about negative feedback. I'm sure that Reality would consider a warning or disabled priviliges if a report was made.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    Whilst not in the same league as scamming or cheating if you give away an invite to someone who then tries trading it instead of using it themselves they are playing with your reputation so if they end up giving it to a cheat, for example, the end result is the same as if you'd given it to the cheat yourself.

Something needs to be done but not sure about negative feedback. I'm sure that Reality would consider a warning or disabled priviliges if a report was made.
    my point

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast