Thread: Anyone have a good FF8 torrent?

I haven't found any good Final Fantasy 8 torrents. They either don't work, or don't have any seeds. Please help.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakalakavakast View Post
    I haven't found any good Final Fantasy 8 torrents. They either don't work, or don't have any seeds. Please help.
    It took me a while to get FF8 and luckily it had like 5-8 seeds and 20 leechers.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4eva View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakalakavakast View Post
    It took me a while to get FF8 and luckily it had like 5-8 seeds and 20 leechers.
    So how is this helping him/her?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Do you mean the PSX or PC version?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    It was the PSX version and @jeps1lon if he finds my post of any interest i am sure he will have the brains to PM me as i don't want to give links here even if it is most likely a public tracker. You getting me???
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans