Thread: Aom Upgrade Question

Hellraiser79's Avatar Member
    Hello Gamers!

Does anyone know how I can upgrade my Age of Mythology game? I've got a crack for version 1.0, but there exists an upgrade to 1.5. Problem is, that when I install the upgrade, the crack doesn't work anymore and it keeps asking for the cd. I've tried to swap the original AOM.exe for the cracked one, but problem persists. Why do I want this upgrade? Well, my system crashes now and then (not because it's old, believe me), and I think the upgrade might contain the solution for that. At least, I hope so..

Could anybody provide me with an answer please? Thanx!

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    Look here Age of Mythology

3. Games   -   #3
    Hellraiser79's Avatar Member
    VIRUS!

Works like a charm! Thanks very much, should have known there's a crack to every problem..

Say, you wouldn't happen to know what to do about this? First campain (Fall of the Trident), nr 14 (Isis hear my plea), doesn't start. It fails to load a certain file called spc\aomsp17. Think it's a missing animation in my version of the game. Nowhere 2b found on kazaa, and I am curious how the campain ends.. If you can put the answer on the table like that, please do, but don't go wasting your time on it.. There's other campains to play!

Thanks again Virus, I owe u one

4. Games   -   #4
    I have a real version of aom which i bought and there doesn't seem to be any such file. what is the complete path?