Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: F*** Staff/IRC Channel

ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Yes this is a community and people here do help each other....but I don't exactly see you helping anyone.

Come back when you are mature enough to have a conversation without swearing at everyone who disagrees with you....and calling sites elitist when all they are doing is trying to stay under the radar of the authorities should be simple enough even for your lone brain cell to understand.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude87 View Post
    I wonder who bor74 is...

Anyway, I am tired of you guys being elitist and secretive. It does no one any good. People come here to learn about Bittorent, not to encounter F***, U***, F*******.net etc. Grow the fuck up.
    wow, what a perfect time to pull out my saved bor74/DontCare quotes...

I couldnt think of a better time.

i had to move it to here https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/bitto...24#post1628280
    Last edited by kavalchuk17; 12-28-2006 at 10:47 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    A State of Trance BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post
    Yes this is a community and people here do help each other....but I don't exactly see you helping anyone.

Come back when you are mature enough to have a conversation without swearing at everyone who disagrees with you....and calling sites elitist when all they are doing is trying to stay under the radar of the authorities should be simple enough even for your lone brain cell to understand.
    I think you misunderstand me. I am not calling the sites elitist. They have ever reason and right to want to remain secret. However, this site in my mind is designed to help the common man. Thus, it is NOT IN THE INTEREST OF OUR COMMUNITY to keep these secrets.

Now, my swearing is just to add emphasis, don't place so much meaning on it.

As for me not helping the community, well there isn't much I can do at this point. Once I get some invites we will see who is helping.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    DISABLED PRIVS
    rofl

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDude87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ghurka View Post

I think you misunderstand me. I am not calling the sites elitist. They have ever reason and right to want to remain secret. However, this site in my mind is designed to help the common man. Thus, it is NOT IN THE INTEREST OF OUR COMMUNITY to keep these secrets.

Now, my swearing is just to add emphasis, don't place so much meaning on it.

As for me not helping the community, well there isn't much I can do at this point. Once I get some invites we will see who is helping.

This is not being paranoid but spies from the MP**/RI** abound and FST has open registration so can be viewed by anyone. These sites do not want their name mentioned anywhere outside of their own tracker....they have seen other sites taken down and do not want to follow in the same footsteps.

Secrecy is paramount for security.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    DISABLED PRIVS
    if people like us can find the real sites then sure as hell copyright organisations can

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude0 View Post
    if people like us can find the real sites then sure as hell copyright organisations can

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    DISABLED PRIVS
    what

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Hanz™'s Avatar making the world go BT Rep: +3
    I was agreeing, but I had to put ".." in because otherwise it wouldn't let me post.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123