Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: are newsgroups better than torrents?

  1. #1
    blueQ's Avatar Curia Regis
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bergen-Norway
    Posts
    23
    I'm wondering if for example you get the tutorials and the elearning type of files on newsgroups. If yes, witch ones are better?
    I would pay 10 bucks a month to have the speed and cut the invitations ques from torrent sites.
    What you guys think?

    Q
    Last edited by blueQ; 12-28-2006 at 09:23 AM.

  2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,023
    i think theres a similar topic in the newsgroups forum.

  3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    safa's Avatar BT Rep: +1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    EU
    Posts
    617
    I don't use newsgroups but i think the come from the same source-->teh scene, so yes what you get on torrent sites you should be able to get from newsgroups or vice versa.

  4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    blueQ's Avatar Curia Regis
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bergen-Norway
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by safa View Post
    I don't use newsgroups but i think the come from the same source-->teh scene, so yes what you get on torrent sites you should be able to get from newsgroups or vice versa.
    Is there any1 using newsgroups that needed once in a while torrents?
    Last edited by blueQ; 12-28-2006 at 10:03 AM.

  5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    137
    tons of releases on the newsgroups that will never be on torrents

  6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Posts
    13,107
    does bor74 shit in the woods?

  7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    blueQ's Avatar Curia Regis
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bergen-Norway
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude0 View Post
    tons of releases on the newsgroups that will never be on torrents
    witch newsgroup du you use?
    Q_rious blue ///////

  8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by blueQ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thedude0 View Post
    tons of releases on the newsgroups that will never be on torrents
    witch newsgroup du you use?
    and what trackers do you have?

  9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    blueQ's Avatar Curia Regis
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bergen-Norway
    Posts
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by blueQ View Post

    witch newsgroup du you use?
    and what trackers do you have?
    demonoid
    Q_rious blue ///////

  10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    DISABLED PRIVS
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    137
    i'm using xsnews as newsgroup provider.

    who were you asking about the trackers?
    Last edited by thedude0; 12-28-2006 at 12:50 PM. Reason: ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •