Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Omg!!! Help!!!!!

Floydian's Avatar Metaller BT Rep: +3
    asafisraeli123 that's not the point. the moderator said you were cheating too, so don't scold us. If you're unhappy then just go to TL chat and argue with him.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #32
    ok guys,
    so here's the thing...
    I don't know asaf's story at all, maybe he cheated , maybe he didn't, the OP said that he was only a part of a tree of cheaters and he didnt,at least that what I've understood.

anyways,
    my point is like that.
    I'm an Israeli too,and I seed days and nights to keep on track,I didn't cheat at all,and like myself - there're plenty of israelis that doesn't cheat. cheating is not a nation thing, it's rather a personality thing,so don't be racist! your race ain't better the others...
    I know that many trackers banned the Network ID (not even the host ID.. but the whole network..) of Israel,and that ain't justice as I see it.

but to be honest... we (not israelis but file sharing) all cheaters, admit it..
    we claim to say : "Hey, I don't steal, I only share what I've got with others" but most of us won't share our women,secrets,underwear and other stuff with others right ? so... even though some guys cheat... does that makes them worst then 'file sharing' users ?! huh..

One more point I'd like to say, that the bad (yet not worst) thing of Israel, is the connection...
    It's pretty much expensive to have a 'speed connection', and the joke is that a very (!) high speed connection of upload (actually it's the highest you can get here) is 512kbps of upload,while the lowest speed of others are greater then that.
    still, there're many places that don't support high speed of upload,and other places that do support high speed.. there're users that cannot afford it, and I think that if there're any understanding about this situation and even a different attitude of treating that people wisely ... there weren't that amount of cheaters from all places..
    I know that IPtorrent give a bonus for every hour you upload even if there ain't any bytes were transefered,and when you get to some levels of bonuses you can exchange it to an upload amount... this is a very nice,wise and thoughtfull way of helping low speed connection to handle..

so here you go...
    Last edited by hummiz; 12-29-2006 at 12:44 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #33
    asafisraeli123's Avatar Emsee is a nub :D:D BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    it doesn't even metter anymore cause someone will trade with me.
    but as I said, I did not cheat.
    fucking nubs.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #34
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by asafisraeli123 View Post
    it doesn't even metter anymore cause someone will trade with me.
    but as I said, I did not cheat.
    fucking nubs.
    Quit arguing you did not cheat. The proof is right there, and it shows you cheated you "fucking nub".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234