Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast

Thread: Warning: Be Careful What You Offer To Trade Here!!!

lol nice comparison WyldVixen.

Looks like the Invite Section will be bombarded by new users only now since the Alumni's will be more cautious to post anything. Staff is everywhere now.

Where's RealitY?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    about the "Third, why is trading accounts bad?" part i only want to say.. by the private sites making it so hard for the so called noob to join, they have made a rod for their own backs cos every noob wants to join the rare *** sites just because its so hard to get in.

why is trading accounts happening?
    because the invites arent there?
    the sites are full?
    shouldnt this be a question for the site owners to find a answer to, not the user?

this is why i stop and read everything alien5 types!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by savigraos View Post
    . Staff is everywhere now.
    they where always here

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Wow.... this thread rly HAS gotten long ^_^'' i dunno... wouldn't it be more simple/easy if they just banned account trading on these forums? i mean i know its a bit of a shame but i don't think there's gonna be much account trading going on with the forums being watched...

and no-one is really to blame... i mean even if nuget leaves these forums someone is bound to continue "Snitching" in the shadows....

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    jrmyolvr Sorry about your situation dude. Why can't you post the sites you were banned from? I do agree with both sides as this is a touchy subject. Okay rules are rules fair enough, but this is the real world we live in and guess what...people break rules all the time. Trading is going on all the time do we really need rats and snitches here? The way I see is FST staff wouldn't really want that as if word gets out that members here snitch on people trading their membership and participation will go down because people are too affraid of getting banned for trading here. Right?
    @ Nugget... well dude I can never abide a rat in the house ever. I can see where you are coming from with the whole people work hard on these sites thing, but c'mon bro to be a fuckin rat. Really now as long as no one was cheating the site why do you care if he traded the acct. Isn't it better someone use the acct than it simply lay idle? Why do you take it so personally? Also PP is peerportal? if so it's a great site. but I DO NOT agree with you ratting the man out for any reason sorry man it is a crappy thing to do to someone else. Im from Brooklyn, NY guess what we do to rats here
    Last edited by Detale; 12-30-2006 at 04:55 AM.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    jrmyolvr Sorry about your situation dude. Why can't you post the sites you were banned from? I do agree with both sides as this is a touchy subject. Okay rules are rules fair enough, but this is the real world we live in and guess what...people break rules all the time. Trading is going on all the time do we really need rats and snitches here? The way I see is FST staff wouldn't really want that as if word gets out that members here snitch on people trading their membership and participation will go down because people are too affraid of getting banned for trading here. Right?
    @ Nugget... well dude I can never abide a rat in the house ever. I can see where you are coming from with the whole people work hard on these sites thing, but c'mon bro to be a fuckin rat. Really now as long as no one was cheating the site why do you care if he traded the acct. Isn't it better someone use the acct than it simply lay idle? Why do you take it so personally? Also PP is peerportal? if so it's a great site. but I DO NOT agree with you ratting the man out for any reason sorry man it is a crappy thing to do to someone else. Im from Brooklyn, NY guess what we do to rats here
    Last edited by jrmyolvr; 12-30-2006 at 08:43 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Say does anyone know who I am?

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    Nope but thx for the support

Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    Say does anyone know who I am?

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    what other trading sites r there? pm me if u must

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    just do a Google search for torrent invite trading

Quote Originally Posted by torrenttrader View Post
    what other trading sites r there? pm me if u must

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8910111213 LastLast