Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213

Thread: Warning: Be Careful What You Offer To Trade Here!!!

upGrayde's Avatar Tax Evader BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyme View Post
    Looks like his title and stars are gone now.
    nice

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #122
    n00brific :) BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by jeps1lon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Buggyme View Post
    Looks like his title and stars are gone now.
    nice
    same here

OWNED!!!!

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #123
    i would like a pm also plz

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #124
    BANNED BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    yes it appears nuget has been "taken care of"

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #125
    Moonspell13's Avatar Saltwater... BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    One of the most funny things about the so called community reps, ppl who run the sites, is that exactly what they're arguing about not to do, they are the first to do so in other areas..
    They say "you abide by the rules of the site which you agreed ... bla bla"...
    Funny that all of the copyrighted content on all sites also have these rules (CDs,Movies,etc.) and they are first to break them ! lol
    What I'm really trying to say is that not all, but most of the sites' staff have really crossed the line and act in their own way like cops, like MP#$ ..It's kind of surreal in a way..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #126
    sert's Avatar t r e s BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    honesty among thieves
    Last edited by sert; 12-30-2006 at 08:56 AM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #127
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    huh, itz funny to see nuget get n**** from starzzz. I appreciate MODS decision.
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #128
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    Maybe this thread should be locked, whats done is done and its over

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #129
    What a mess this is. For a Community Rep to create chaos is disrespectfully. Though I have yet to speak with him. The word loyal has been mentioned and thats what we are to our members first. If his intentions are to stir shit then he can go as any others the same. His access to this section has been removed for now.

Though things that jrmyolvr has done are no better. Though perhaps in the moment. In chat hes apologized for posts made along the way and has posted an apology. Though there are a couple pending issues. His access has been removed for now also.

We communicate with many staff members most of which we have good relations with. Think most of them wouldnt think to create such chaos. Granted weve had our differences with some but this a mess. As for them being here if your not aware theyre registered at most all similar sites. Though here we arent set on a stage apposed each other.

Whats most important is members first. This is why we weed scammers out and cheats who can be a risk. We want this section to be built of great members which we think it is. Weve chosen to be a part of the community and communicate with staff as its been for the better of this site and the community. Shame something like this takes place but sure it will work itself out...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 310111213