Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: May i get your opinion?

Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Ok i have this Oink Pu account

Oink PU account

250 + gigs uploaded

25 gigs or lower downloaded

now when it comes to the value of this, like what could it be worth?

Some people are asking some for some crazy offers and i would like to know where this account stands.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I would said it's very valuable. Maybe you could get a nice ScT account for it. But not on this forum...

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Hm... you can get some good stuff for that, as it is really hard to seed on OiNK. I think a FT** or F** is pretty feasible. I suppose you want a ScT account...possible, but a stretch.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    safa's Avatar ® BT Rep: +1
    I don't think its that valuable, oink invites came be gotten quite easily, the bufffer you have there is nice but definitely not worth ScT, and its not difficult to seed there.
    Last edited by safa; 12-29-2006 at 09:53 PM. Reason: more to add

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    THank you very much for your replys so far. thats excatly what i was thinking but wasnt sure.

Now i am willing to give another account or 2 but people are asking for 3-4 accounts i have with my oink account for a sct invite lol.

@safa as far as i can see most people yes can ge a invite but alot of them cant upload that much even if they have a seedbox. now i have tons of albums i used and put alot of time and sweat into this account to get it where it is at but thats just me . lol

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    hmmm... i know that it's the wrong part of the forum, but, if you wanna talk about it, PM me...

EDIT: you were few second quicker than me. So, only for ScT?

call me Smart, but that's just my instinct, 'cause i have no brain

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Music Fascist BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne'tu View Post
    I would said it's very valuable. Maybe you could get a nice ScT account for it. But not on this forum...
    Likewise, id gladly trade that for a sct account but on this forum its been so hyped up that youd be lucky to find someone who sees it as just another 0-day site, one thats harder to keep a ratio on than most.

tbh just ask for what you personally think its worth to you. Doesnt matter if you get people taking the piss out of you if they think its a bad offer, you might just get someone who thinks its a good trade and pm's you. Theres no point asking other people what they think its worth, its your account and your trade.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakydave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne'tu View Post
    Likewise, id gladly trade that for a sct account but on this forum its been so hyped up that youd be lucky to find someone who sees it as just another 0-day site, one thats harder to keep a ratio on than most.

tbh just ask for what you personally think its worth to you. Doesnt matter if you get people taking the piss out of you if they think its a bad offer, you might just get someone who thinks its a good trade and pm's you. Theres no point asking other people what they think its worth, its your account and your trade.

i agree, i did refuse the offers but i just wanted to be reasonable is all.

I have been looking for sct for over year now , so i have been trying to work hard getting things that would be worth it and value for sites change over time and just checking where it stands is all.

Quote Originally Posted by gustafo View Post
    hmmm... i know that it's the wrong part of the forum, but, if you wanna talk about it, PM me...

EDIT: you were few second quicker than me. So, only for ScT?
    yes or swedvdr

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Ne'tu's Avatar Member BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Sorry to say this but SweDVDR is not worth your PU account in my opinion. The content there could be found at other nordic trackers. SweDVDR is just rare, that's all.

Don't give your accounts yet, be patient and you'll get ScT sooner or later.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    sct account but on this forum its been so hyped up
    Trust me...its very well worth it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast