Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 Fast 2 Furious

Hi,

Man, maybe I came into the wrong chatroom!

Fast and furious was ok, nuthing special...
    The new one should be just more of the same.

Im glad they make these films, as we love to see the cars, the engine specs, and the mods carried out.
    However, we were really dissapionted with the first one. The only reason I went to watch it was for the supra. Even then, the supra wasnt that powerful.

But the story line, man, why bother......???!!!!

Here, if you like racing, then watch stuff like Getaway In stockholm 1,2 or 3, where you can see it happen for real...
    I 60Gb of Video and Bike footage, so any requests I can see what I can do....All real action tho..

check outmy cuz's site
    www.drivetoish.co.uk

Rgds,
    Zinedene

***BOYCOTT INTEL***

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    Yes i have, and have looked. Theres no special screenings at UGc either

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    Originally posted by Stonecoldfreak1@18 May 2003 - 10:53
    #1 it isnt out untill its on here www.vcdquality.com, or under the verified forum

#2 why the hell do you wanna see this piece of trash movie
    hey stoner your a movie critic now. let me guess what you will rate all the movies , *

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    angel_of_death57
    This seemed to be pulled right of the topic of 2 fast 2 furious so could it be closed please.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Originally posted by Zinedene_69@23 May 2003 - 10:12
    Getaway In stockholm 1,2 or 3
    there is a getaway in stockholm 3??
    i must have it. please, my kingdom for a hash.
    what cars are in it?
    thanks for any info

edit: is this the name of your copy? Getaway.In.Stockholm.3.DVDRip.SVCD-X-Streem.mpg
    this file is 751459k in kazaa

as for the film, i agree that the story should only serve to break up the action. much like in the matrix reloaded. the story was poor (in my opinion) and detracted from the film.
    if 2 fast 2 furious was just 2 hours of street racing then i would be much happier.

p.s as for your boycott intel comment, i have an amd 2700 and i'm very happy with it. much better than my old pentium 4 1.6 gig

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    Poster
    ha ha ha ha i dont know what u people have with this gay movie just go and see reloaded it has the best highway action evermaked thats all

dont waiste ur lifes with trash !!!!

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    Originally posted by silverccrow@28 May 2003 - 21:48
    ha ha ha ha i dont know what u people have with this gay movie just go and see reloaded it has the best highway action evermaked thats all

silvercrow, you have the best english i've ever readed. you are the most ignorant person i've ever meeted.
    learn to write properly

p.s. the "car chase" in the matrix was very disappointing. the bike was the best part and even that wasn't a patch on real racing, like getaway in stockholm.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    Originally posted by silverccrow@28 May 2003 - 13:48

where do u live? i want to kick u. not just kick but far worst them that maybe couple hundred times till u have to be rushed to the hospital and be put on life support till ur family happily takes u off and u die.

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster
    calm down man, lol but i can see wat your gettin at, this film was a kick ass movie. the storyline wasnt too bad and jordana brewster was hot in it. but i think from the trailers of this movie, the storyline does look rubbish but still i wanna see it and the cars look quality in it

Rambler
    signature removed, check the board rules.

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    Originally posted by newbie, newbie, newbie+28 May 2003 - 20:43--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (newbie, newbie, newbie @ 28 May 2003 - 20:43)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Zinedene_69@23 May 2003 - 10:12
    Getaway In stockholm 1,2 or 3
    there is a getaway in stockholm 3??
    i must have it. please, my kingdom for a hash.
    what cars are in it?
    thanks for any info

edit: is this the name of your copy? Getaway.In.Stockholm.3.DVDRip.SVCD-X-Streem.mpg
    this file is 751459k in kazaa

as for the film, i agree that the story should only serve to break up the action. much like in the matrix reloaded. the story was poor (in my opinion) and detracted from the film.
    if 2 fast 2 furious was just 2 hours of street racing then i would be much happier.

p.s as for your boycott intel comment, i have an amd 2700 and i&#39;m very happy with it. much better than my old pentium 4 1.6 gig [/b][/quote]
    dude, its the best. Honda NSX rips the shit out of Swedish cops and runs off in a speed boat

this diss though

http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?act...=0&#entry273130

henrik norway

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast