Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 Fast 2 Furious

Originally posted by huuramis@18 May 2003 - 12:03
    yes, but like other people have said, not all movies get screeners... they resident evil you got was prolly a screener converted to mpeg... think about it, if its not at cinemas, and its not a screener, where u gonna get it ? from your ass?
    You still think they make movies on film eh? They make movies diigital I've got a movie a while before it's release they aren't on film until they are in the theaters so if an employee wanted to say snag a copy and stick it on the net before it's release he would. B)

2. Movies & TV   -   #12
    Poster
    yup, and also get fined alot of money... hmmz...lol

$50,000 for each disc.. i wonder how much an actuall new movie or sumtin will be ? .

3. Movies & TV   -   #13
    Exactly even you could get in trouble for downloading it.

4. Movies & TV   -   #14
    Poster
    i can just say im retarded, and that its not my house. and that i broke in to use his super fast 56k connection!

5. Movies & TV   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    You still think they make movies on film eh? They make movies diigital
    Ugh...well not quite. While its true some film makers are pioneering films by recording completely digitally, but for the most part directors still prefer the look of films recorded on to well...filmstip.

6. Movies & TV   -   #16
    2 fast is out in the Uk today!!!!!! so go to the cinema !!!!!!!!

As for the price of a film question there £11k a movie and thats anymovie. U can buy them once they are out of the cinema for about £900. And since most cinemas use dvd it could be worthwhile to buy one after its droped out of the box office charts.

7. Movies & TV   -   #17
    Oh and I know this because, when I went to watch Johnny english at the cinema the film messed up so we had to wait for half hour. I was talking to the manager about films and he told me this.

8. Movies & TV   -   #18
    Fast And The Furious 2 looks so gay. I dont mean to flame, but this movie did not need a sequel.. And I dont mean to be racist, but mostly this film attracts lots of asians..

9. Movies & TV   -   #19
    it isnt out yet in England so huever said it is lies

10. Movies & TV   -   #20
    Like you know olibomb. I suggest you look at cinema listings for ugc cinemas uk. Try it on google. Are you the authority on Uk cinema releases or something? Have you ever heard of SPECIAL ADVANCED PREVIEWS?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast