Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2 Fast 2 Furious

angel_of_death57
    Does anyone at all have the file for 2 Fast 2 Furious or is just still too early.
    Please i really want this movie.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    #1 it isnt out untill its on here www.vcdquality.com, or under the verified forum

#2 why the hell do you wanna see this piece of trash movie

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    angel_of_death57
    Its gonna be a great movie the 1st one was great and this one looks 10X better.
    No need to get in a huff matey.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    its because it has fast cars =D i loooove it.. oh btw, its not even at theaters yet, so there wont even be any cams, therefore wont be any screeners, therefore wont be any anies yet... as soon as its a theaters, there should be some shitty cams around.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    You probably wont see a real copy until about 2-3 day's before it's release...

1) Use the search function of the forum. The movie you want may have been posted / requested already.

2) Don't request movies that are not even in the cinemas yet.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    angel_of_death57
    I managed ot get hold of resident evil about a month before it came out in any cinemas it was a MPG file from kazaa and thats why i am looking for 2 fast 2 furious.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    yes, but like other people have said, not all movies get screeners... they resident evil you got was prolly a screener converted to mpeg... think about it, if its not at cinemas, and its not a screener, where u gonna get it ? from your ass?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    It's all about Marketing .
    Movies such as Resident Evil does not have group of loyal fans eager for it's screening and no reason for anyone to get all hyped about, all even if there is, the people market the release of the movie didn't see it. Whilst more popular movies (mostly because they are sequels to previous good movies) attract a larger group of audiences and the marketing people will want to release this show at one time at one date (even if there was a delay probably 2-3days) so the fans have something to watch and not get spoilt by those who watched it much earlier on.

Resident Evil could have been released much earlier in some countries and about 1-2months before it's released in yours. You could be living in Bumtown for fans of resident evil and that's why you got it 1 month before it's released in your country because you downloaded it off the people who live in countries where RE was released a month before.

If you get what I'm saying.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Originally posted by RedRival@18 May 2003 - 12:03
    It's all about Marketing .
    Movies such as Resident Evil does not have group of loyal fans eager for it's screening and no reason for anyone to get all hyped about, all even if there is, the people market the release of the movie didn't see it. Whilst more popular movies (mostly because they are sequels to previous good movies) attract a larger group of audiences and the marketing people will want to release this show at one time at one date (even if there was a delay probably 2-3days) so the fans have something to watch and not get spoilt by those who watched it much earlier on.

Resident Evil could have been released much earlier in some countries and about 1-2months before it's released in yours. You could be living in Bumtown for fans of resident evil and that's why you got it 1 month before it's released in your country because you downloaded it off the people who live in countries where RE was released a month before.

If you get what I'm saying.
    you just confused the fuck outta me

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    angel_of_death57
    resident evil came out in the Uk first it was releases in Au and USA 4 days later it was a screener and not a cinema CAM.
    But you neva know they could be a 2 fast 2 furious out there somewhere you know.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast