Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Foxnews reports...

j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by ahctlucabbuS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    You're free not to click it. This was a spin on another thread titled "my boobs" in case you haven't figured it out yet.
    I am well aware of your intent in starting that particular thread, and it doesn't impact the validity of my question in any way.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

2. The Drawing Room   -   #62
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!

You're free not to click it. This was a spin on another thread titled "my boobs" in case you haven't figured it out yet.
    I am well aware of your intent in starting that particular thread, and it doesn't impact the validity of my question in any way.
    i think there's a small difference between crass humour and a video of human suffering and mutilation.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #63
    Quote Originally Posted by GepperRankins View Post

i think there's a small difference between crass humour and a video of human suffering and mutilation.
    Thank you for making my point.

I would not have expected it of you.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

4. The Drawing Room   -   #64
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    What he said

But ok, I'll indulge. To answer your question, yes, I'd rather have the image of my cock in my head than a dead Saddam. Go figure.

Edit.

Why do you feel the need to make such an obvious point.
    Last edited by ahctlucabbuS; 01-11-2007 at 09:11 PM.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #65
    What he said

But ok, I'll indulge. To answer your question, yes, I'd rather have the image of my cock in my head than a dead Saddam. Go figure.

Edit.

Why do you feel the need to make such an obvious point.
    Do you think I have mistreated you at all (at all).

If you see it as a rebuke of some sort, you must acknowledge it as relatively mild, I'd think.

Of course, I am also sure you wouldn't presume anyone should take issue with your post to begin with.

I used to think that of myself, too.

-Mark Twain

6. The Drawing Room   -   #66
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    No offense taken at all. Your condescending style is even bordering towards comically funny at times.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #67
    No offense taken at all. Your condescending style is even bordering towards comically funny at times.
    Glad you got that.

Now you know how I feel.

-Mark Twain

8. The Drawing Room   -   #68
    slowgo's Avatar Sysop@Wild-Bytes
    If the Army Rangers or Marine Snipers had been given the "go ahead" just one time in the several times that he was under the scope's in "Operation Desert Storm" we would not have had to re-visit the issue 10 years later and could have saved countless lives in the process but as it was they were told to be "Politicaly Correct" and could not shoot the bugger ..so we wasted untold monies and a trial when he shoulda just been took out behind the nearest sand hill, shot,beheaded or whatever it took ...I think hanging was a touch to gentle for him.....

Just one peeps thoughts

Slowgo

Proud to be an (Southern) American
    Last edited by slowgo; 01-12-2007 at 04:34 AM.
    [

9. The Drawing Room   -   #69
    Quote Originally Posted by slowgo View Post
    If the Army Rangers or Marine Snipers had been given the "go ahead" just one time in the several times that he was under the scope's in "Operation Desert Storm" we would not have had to re-visit the issue 10 years later and could have saved countless lives in the process but as it was they were told to be "Politicaly Correct" and could not shoot the bugger ..so we wasted untold monies and a trial when he shoulda just been took out behind the nearest sand hill, shot,beheaded or whatever it took ...I think hanging was a touch to gentle for him.....

Just one peeps thoughts

Slowgo

Proud to be an (Southern) American
    Interesting to contemplate what might have happened had we done that during the first go 'round in Iraq, yes.

Likely we'd have had short stints with Uday and/or Qusay before things settled down, but we might have skated past the insurgency as well.

-Mark Twain

10. The Drawing Room   -   #70
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    I always thought the purpose of the mission was to liberate Kuwait and that there was no attempt to go into Iraq because they thought they would end up with the situation we have now.
    It had nothing to do with if we could defeat the Iraqi military but that the country would become unstable and create a civil war in which outside countries could influence the outcome contrary to how we would like it.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567