Thread: Where's our beloved Alien?

kittybewm's Avatar bob bob bob bob

Question Mark

Has been missing since sometime yesterday. Many of us are distraught over the disappearance of this beloved mascot of insanity. We have resorted to drugs to dull the pain and in the process ruined our entire lives. Now I have done some research and have come up with a few possibilities.

A. Gripper was bitter about the noob posts and hid the alien behind his evil door of misery.

B. Alien5 killed him because he felt too much pressure of having to live up to such a great avatar.

C. SOMEONE made alien soup.

The only way we can get to the bottom of this is if we work together and are all COMPLETELY honest. We can do this and alien, if you see this... I WILL NOT STOP TILL YOU ARE SAFE AGAIN.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    petra1210's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by kittybewm View Post

Has been missing since sometime yesterday. Many of us are distraught over the disappearance of this beloved mascot of insanity. We have resorted to drugs to dull the pain and in the process ruined our entire lives. Now I have done some research and have come up with a few possibilities.

A. Gripper was bitter about the noob posts and hid the alien behind his evil door of misery.

B. Alien5 killed him because he felt too much pressure of having to live up to such a great avatar.

The only way we can get to the bottom of this is if we work together and are all COMPLETELY honest. We can do this and alien, if you see this... I WILL NOT STOP TILL YOU ARE SAFE AGAIN.
    Kittyyyyyyyyyy u ate alien soup yesterday

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by kittybewm View Post

What?

yo

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by petra1210 View Post
    Kittyyyyyyyyyy u ate alien soup yesterday

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Last edited by Alien5; 12-30-2006 at 01:19 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    That last avatar (of the chick) really was good (and hot ), but seriously I think we've all come to know that couch potatoe alien as you, and you alone.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

7. Lounge   -   #7
    petra1210's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien5 View Post
    That last avatar (of the chick) really was good (and hot ), but seriously I think we've all come to know that couch potatoe alien as you, and you alone.
    yeah you are definetely right

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Another victory for team Bewm!!!!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    you mean a victory for me, right?
    The Homicidal,Suicidal,Genocidal