• Yes

19 44.19%
  • No

24 55.81%
Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Death Sentance

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    do you agree with it,yes or no.

I believe they should bring it back in Britain,with todays scientific expertise we can be sure that we have the right person.

I believe it would deter a lot of the violence we have to endure in our society nowadays,when someone here gets sentanced to life imprisonment for murder they should rot for life not be allowed out after 10-15 years.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Really... it depends on the crime...

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post

I believe they should bring it back in Britain,with todays scientific expertise we can be sure that we have the right person.
    I think you've been watching too much CSI.

But no, even if we had CSI-like mad skillz, I'm against the death penalty.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post

Even if some pedo was to do nasty things to your child then kill them and it was proven 150% that he did it. you would still be against the Death penalty?

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    Quote Originally Posted by mushmush View Post

Even if some pedo was to do nasty things to your child then kill them and it was proven 150% that he did it. you would still be against the Death penalty?
    Yes.

But how do you prove something 150%? The CSI-ness is bad enough but now we can prove things 150%?

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    Having been in prison, I consider life behind bars to be a bigger punishment.

What I disagree with is early parole.

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Agrajag's Avatar Just Lame
    I disagree with the death penalty, as I have explained before.

It does not prevent crime, it does not rehabilitate anyone and is purely for revenge. How does that make us a better society.

I do agree however that for some crimes life should mean life. There should be no parole, they should be left to rot. However that should only be for the worst crimes.

I say all of the above even if we were 200% sure who was guilty.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by mushmush View Post

To keep someone alive without freedom, to deny them access to their loved ones or things, to shame them every single day, to humiliate them, to take away their rights, including the right to die, and to make them suffer is a better way to punish someone than giving them the early release of death.

I also think that drugs trials should be performed on lifers and all sex offenders be permanently chemically castrated, but hey, maybe that's just me.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    ahctlucabbuS's Avatar <
    I believe it would deter a lot of the violence we have to endure in our society nowadays,when someone here gets sentanced to life imprisonment for murder they should rot for life not be allowed out after 10-15 years.
    Well, you only need to take a look at other countries practicing the death penalty to see that's not the case...

I could go on, but... what Agrajag said.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    do you agree with it,yes or no.

have you ever thought how long 15 years actually is? if you went to jail now, how old would you be when you come out? personally i'd be 40 and right now that seems a long way off to me

ps sentence

Page 1 of 14 123411 ... LastLast