Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2600: The Hacker Quarterly

I purchase 2600 magazine every time it comes out. So I would like to know if the community would be interested in scans of the zine. For those of you who don't know what it is about or have misconceptions about what hackers really are, this magazine may be just what you are looking for. If you just want to break into computer systems then I would suggest looking elsewhere. This magazine always has a wealth of information on all sorts of technological categories. THis month's issue even has step by step dvd to cdr tutorial. Anyway just wanted to know if I would be wasting my time putting up a scan for you all or not.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Yeah put a few up, and we will giz teh feedback.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    yeah i'd be interested too. i believe 2600 is not readily available here in australia

botts

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Ok 2 people is good enough for me. I'll scan this quarters issue and have a hash by tomorrow.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by CGguy@18 May 2003 - 12:41
    Ok 2 people is good enough for me. I'll scan this quarters issue and have a hash by tomorrow.
    Make that 3

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Lord of the KLF
    Man thats sounds great sadly i dont think i can get that mag here or at least i havent seen it anywhere
    Razz

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Poster
    I have heard of 2600 and would be great to check out some copies,thanks.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    id check it out if u striped all the picts for adds but i wont dl a gient file full of picts

9. Lounge   -   #9
    The only pics in the mag are on the front cover and back cover and there is only 2 pages of text ads in the way back of the mag.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    quality would love a copy of 2600. especially some of the old ones. http://www.2600.com/dvd/docs/

phrack would be good as well. http://www.phrack.org/

edit : found a few online ones as well.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast