Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: More Sources Needed

y does it keep sayin more sources needed and even when it does connect it is dead slow pppplllzzz help any tools to help download faster

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    cant do anything to make it go faster or find sources... the only thing that would might helpo is doing a search for the exact file name and download it that way

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    its because not many ppl have the file man, so its downloading either very slow, or just not downloading at all. search for the mpeg one im downloadnig, it downloads off about 8 ppl @ 5-7kb solid.. ( dialup )

u got cable ? then it will go super saiyan mode =D

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Poster
    It can't be help. It's only a few days after the release and people are still busy downloading off aother sources such as irc, torrent or emuLe and hell knows when they will put it up on kazaa. Just be happy you found some sources and got started on the download (hopefully not 0.0xkb/sec though).

Give it 2-3 weeks, you'll be downloading it at nice rates then. It's all about patience.
    Re: Humarais
    I think your avatar is too big...made my page download slow .
    Btw is that the Animatrix ?? (FFOTO) I remember the gurl in red showing one eye . Man didn't think it was so sensual and it hell looks like real humans!!

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    hehe, dont u have cable ?? doesnt everyone here have cable exept me, my avater is only 1.8mb =D, U LIKE ? U LIKE ? took me ages to get it as gif from avi

yeah, looks so real, they done a perfect job on her ass =D

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Poster
    1.8mb!! Psycho shit, read the rules mate, the max size for your avatar and sig is only 100kb... You exceed that 18 times omfg. Mark my words, it's not so difficult to make an avatar like yours. Here's a link to a simple FAQ on doing so done by me . Animated Avatar FAQ

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    1.8 MB!!

That's a bit too much, there is a limit of 100 KB

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Poster
    oooopz, i didnt think there was a file size limit.... i thought there was on a size limit like 64x64..lol ..

why is there a file size limit, its on MY server .

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    all i did was, record with fraps as avi, convert avi to 70x80 avi, then save as gif with AVI 2 GIF. it took a while though.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    I can see its a bit harsh that you can't use it if you worked hard on it and you obviously like it (so do I), but the limit is there to make it easy for everyone to browse the forum - not everyone here has cable.

You could try shortening it/cutting out some frames and still get the same effect, but at 1.8MB you're gonna have to do a lot of cutting!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast