Thread: Question on multiple accounts

xtcstylx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Lets say i traded a bitme account with someone else and then got a new one for myself. Would the tracker find out and ban you since you have logged on 2 accounts with a single ip.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Trusted & Verified BT Rep: +1
    yes, that's what dupe accounts are (multiple accounts with single ip) ! most private trackers ban this ! you will be banned and your account will be disabled forever

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    xtcstylx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Oh well another risky part of account trading

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    StevenVD's Avatar Power User BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Change your ip adress and log in wth that ip on the new account
    "Normal" is getting dressed in clothes that you buy for work, driving through traffic in a car that you are still paying for, in order to get to the job that you need so you can pay for the clothes, car, and the house that you leave empty all day in order to afford to live in it.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    if the guy that u traded with logged in the ip changed...so there's no worry imo
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenVD View Post
    Change your ip adress and log in wth that ip on the new account
    i have a dedicated ip so that'd be hard

Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    if the guy that u traded with logged in the ip changed...so there's no worry imo
    if thats the case then Im not worried.
    thanks

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    xtcstylx, tell me how it went...

call me Smart, but that's just my instinct, 'cause i have no brain

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    DefX's Avatar Macula.Lutea. BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I had this type of problem b4 where my old IP was still in the tracker database so i couldnt use it to signup for a new one. What i did was use a proxy to signup and then proceeded to use my old IP once i got in and i never had problems.

Although i hav to say that the reason why i signed up for a new account was becuz the old one was disabled due to inactivity. not because i traded it.
    "However awkwardly they might navigate the outside world, over the board they were killers." - NYT