Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Regarding the genital maiming thread in the Drawing Room...

Sorry,
    I have not seen the original post in the Drawing Room,
    i'm only seeing a part of a post that makes no sense to me at all.
    ...as the woman in question is an odd way to start a fred,
    and what is "castration absent malice"

I think it's some sort of Gothic fiction with added anti-logic
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

2. Lounge   -   #12
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose View Post
    Well, I guess it could be a shopping thing, J2.

If a man had eggs at home and kept shopping for more, then that might be where the malicious adjective comes into play.

But you are right. I cannot imagine the genital maiming being done without intent to harm.

Course, I watched a tv show the other night where a guy got his pierced genital caught on his partner's IUD. This probably wasn't being done maliciously, but very well could have maimed him.
    Yes, I suppose the entertainment portion of the party could have gotten out-of-hand...
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    I s'pose if you was getting a BJ and your partener had a eppileptic fit and bit your willy off that would be without malice,just thinking about it makes me
    Reminds me of the bath scene in I spit on your grave.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    "portion of the party" Yes Indeed - Gothic fiction with added anti-logic

I'm just me, And I do try Mr j2k4, and I've never done you any harm, I don't skip logic, sorry I just did not get it and I also did have a look in the Drawing room for that thread, some should let the past be past, then this place would be a better place.
    Judgment was it, I don't want to be Judged for my past no more, I'm a good chap just a bit confused to my treatment.

God Bless

Happy New Year
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Poster
    I have totally missed something that may or may not be important here.

(aka wth)

Buffalo, speaking for myself, I do skip logic and get a bit silly on here at times.

I don't know of your past or of the judging or treatment you speak of. I hope you get things right with your own soul, whatever the case may be.

Today is the first day of a NEW YEAR!!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo View Post
    "portion of the party" Yes Indeed - Gothic fiction with added anti-logic

I'm just me, And I do try Mr j2k4, and I've never done you any harm, I don't skip logic, sorry I just did not get it and I also did have a look in the Drawing room for that thread, some should let the past be past, then this place would be a better place.
    Judgment was it, I don't want to be Judged for my past no more, I'm a good chap just a bit confused to my treatment.

God Bless

Happy New Year
    God bless you, too, Baz, but this is the lounge, and you've known me long enough to skip the touchiness.

I won't walk on eggshells for you.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12