Thread: Magazine Trackers

Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Are there any trackers devoted exclusively to magazines? I'm asking because I've never actually come across one. I'm looking for magazines you might find at a newstand such as Car & Driver, PC Magazine, Rolling Stone, GQ & Cosmo. I've seen a few magazines here and there on trackers but never a big collection. Does something like this even exist? Thanks for your help.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Basquiat's Avatar DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    http://www.zinoku.com.cn

used to be good site but i cant get it to load...but my internet connection has been shitty tonight somaybe its me.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    I've checked that site out before & it makes me a little nervous because the magazines are all exe's. There may be nothing to worry about but I don't see why they can't offer the magazines as pdf's as is normally the case, or even a series of jpg's or png's. It would be nice if there were more sites that specialized in only magazines with maybe different categories for different types of magazines, but maybe that's asking for too much
    Thanks for your reply & Happy New Year 2007!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I used that once, but i wouldnt open the files because it was an exe. Why the hell would you package it as an exe. Just pdf it or anything standard...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Skillz808's Avatar Shadowness BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Quote Originally Posted by kavalchuk17 View Post
    I used that once, but i wouldnt open the files because it was an exe. Why the hell would you package it as an exe. Just pdf it or anything standard...
    see i thought the same thing with template shares some of thier files where exe but it turns out you need a special program that with extract files like those. it actually is a compressed package but not actually a exe.

NOTE: i am just telling you there are files out there that use the exe extention. im not saying these files from this site are these files. just trying to help and shed some light in case these are the same type of files i am talking about.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    invitestor's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    elbiz has some..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    who or what is elbiz?? thanks

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by abiwtheboy View Post
    who or what is elbiz?? thanks
    I believe he meant Elbitz. It's an online learning tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    HMthePM's Avatar woweee BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    you can also try docs.torrent.ro and torrents.ebrain.com