Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Is anyone else watching this Boise St. vs Oklahoma game??

  1. #1
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Is anyone else watching this Boise St. vs Oklahoma game??

    It doesn't get any better than this!



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  2. Sports Club   -   #2
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Boise St. pulls it out!!!!! YEEESSS!!!!!



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  3. Sports Club   -   #3
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    That was an amazing game.

    That game was so amazing it seemed scripted.

    I heard that one of the Boise players proposed marriage on the field right after the win.

    Sap factor.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  4. Sports Club   -   #4
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    i missed it

  5. Sports Club   -   #5
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    13,839
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    i missed it
    Here you go.

    Watch all 4 quarters and then the overtime.

    Gotta love football!!
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

    Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

  6. Sports Club   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    That was an amazing game.

    That game was so amazing it seemed scripted.

    I heard that one of the Boise players proposed marriage on the field right after the win.

    Sap factor.
    Yep. The player was Johnson, and his girlfriend was one of the cheerleaders. She was standing next to him for the interview. I guess that he had it setup with the cameraman, b/c as soon as the interview finished, he said "Thanks for taking the time to talk to us, now you can go ahead and propose to your girlfriend". He dropped to a knee, she cries, etc., etc.

    I felt like Boise St. alumni in that game. Being from Texas, I hate OU so much that I was rooting for them the entire way. At the end, I was jumping out and down.

    They had some great tricks up their sleeve too. Statue of Liberty play FTW!



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  7. Sports Club   -   #7
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    4,262
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    That was an amazing game.

    That game was so amazing it seemed scripted.

    I heard that one of the Boise players proposed marriage on the field right after the win.

    Sap factor.
    Yep. The player was Johnson, and his girlfriend was one of the cheerleaders. She was standing next to him for the interview. I guess that he had it setup with the cameraman, b/c as soon as the interview finished, he said "Thanks for taking the time to talk to us, now you can go ahead and propose to your girlfriend". He dropped to a knee, she cries, etc., etc.

    I felt like Boise St. alumni in that game. Being from Texas, I hate OU so much that I was rooting for them the entire way. At the end, I was jumping out and down.

    They had some great tricks up their sleeve too. Statue of Liberty play FTW!
    Gotta luv teh lateral play as well. It seemed drawn up that way.

  8. Sports Club   -   #8
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    CO
    Age
    40
    Posts
    29,632
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

    Gotta luv teh lateral play as well. It seemed drawn up that way.
    It was planned. They discussed it with the coach in the post-game interview.



    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    The FST Last.fm group

  9. Sports Club   -   #9
    maebach's Avatar Team FST Captain
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    burlington, Ontario
    Posts
    5,341
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maebach View Post
    i missed it
    Here you go.

    Watch all 4 quarters and then the overtime.

    Gotta love football!!
    I had to watch that laterall 3 times to believe it, I've never seen one in football.









    just watched OT, what? what ? what? that 2was ridiculously amazing. The best play I HAVE EVER SEEN in college football.
    Last edited by maebach; 01-03-2007 at 10:43 PM.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •