Your Ad Here Your Ad Here
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: who need TB acc ?

  1. #1
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    171
    ok,
    i offer TB acc with about 0.5 TB upload over ratio 1, if needed i can seed on my shells to 700GB or 800GB above the ratio 1. (or if the offer w'd be good i can seed to much higher lvl - but this 'd take few weeks)

    so list your offers here, exactly in this very thread, which will be valid for few days.

    cheers

  2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    yea i got one to offer to jus PM me
    its a clean account though

  3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    yea i got one to offer to jus PM me
    its a clean account though
    i don't want to be mean but clear acc is not so good offer, when u take into consideration that during open signups at TB lot's of users have made multiple account ( some of them maybe have signuped even 40 or 50 acc ), but with the ocean of this clear account the ones with soem decen upladed data r just better.

  4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    lol its free anyone who wants it i dont want anything in return

  5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    4,212
    40-50? Come back to earth my fellow earthling...

  6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    lol its free anyone who wants it i dont want anything in return
    well, it's nice of u giving TB's acc for free, i suspect u got tons of pms now

    and about that 40 or 50 signuped acc, belive me on Earth there r this kind of people, who have created that much acc on TB or even more, now they r just w8ing till getting an TB acc will be sa hard as it was before opend signup period.
    Last edited by FFh; 01-02-2007 at 10:25 PM.

  7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    TB is gone

  8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    kavalchuk17's Avatar Something RETIRED BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    1,023
    Quote Originally Posted by FFh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nikmash232 View Post
    lol its free anyone who wants it i dont want anything in return
    well, it's nice of u giving TB's acc for free, i suspect u got tons of pms now

    and about that 40 or 50 signuped acc, belive me on Earth there r this kind of people, who have created that much acc on TB or even more, now they r just w8ing till getting an TB acc will be sa hard as it was before opend signup period.
    No, they limited it to one per IP address and im no good at proxies, but i tried a couple and they didnt work.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •